British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
stevethelion

Swindon V Leicester May 21st

Lions have now signed Lewis Bridger in place of Mikkel Michelson who has resigned,so the teams for the meeting according to Lions website are SWINDON 1.Kildemand 2.Howath 3. Morris 4.Zengota 5.Batchelor 6.Rose 7.Wright

LIONS 1.Doyle 2.Walesek 3.Bridger 4.Wozinak 5. Schlein 6. Newman 7. S.Lambert

Good guests for Leicester in Schlein & Newman. Looking at Bridger's past scores at Swindon I don't think he will trouble Swindon's Top 5.

Think this should be a home win by 12

Edited by mdmc82

10-12 point home win on the cards here.

Bridger is pants here at the best of times. Be interesting to see Wozinak round the abbey.

• Like 1

Should be a good win for the Robins and hope Kyle Howarth can ride following an off the other night.

There should be some good racing between Killer, Nick, Troy Jason and Rory.

Edited by A ORLOV

Should be a good meeting, can't see the Lions winning, but keep my fingers crossed for them and hope they can come away with at least a point .Hope Lewis has got some fire burring in his belly after his long lay off. Jason and Woz should do well, that is if Woz is fully fit after his injury, he is certainly dedicated t riding over here and Newman is a cracker when on form. Sinonz is still a bit unprodictable at the moment, he has a good night, then follow up with a terrible one So it could end up being a big suprise. If they are all in top form.

Hope Lewis has got some fire burring in his belly .

Why? Has he swallowed a phone?
  • Like 2

Not so certain it will be easy.....Doyle Schlein and Newman should be capable of winning something like 6-8 races between them on a decent night....and although he's just back from injury Walasek has an annoyingly good record around Blunsdon when in the mood....as for Wozniak the track shouldnt hold any fears and Bridger must be due a meeting where he completes 4 laps x 4 at the Abbey surely..Lambert capable of beating a low in confidence Rose twice so......but if our top 5 ride like they can at home we should have enough to win but im going for a Leicester point

• Like 1

I can't see anything but a Swindon win.

Against the poorest side in the league it should be a stroll.

• Like 1

but Wolverhampton are not here tomorrow... :o:P

Didn't you mean add top 4 side Wolverhampton?! ;-)

but Wolverhampton are not here tomorrow... :o:P

If I had said that he would have moaned about me going on and on! Saying nothing although I liked your post :t:

• Like 1