British Speedway Forum
sussex bulldog

Eastbourne Eagles V Heathens 24/05/2015 3.30 Pm

I think Eastbourne need to win this convincingly and not give any points to Cradley. I will only be happy if we win by 12 plus.I certainly hope Cardley don't steal a point.

I hope you enjoy your visit greyhound and don't suffer the pain of a last heat deciding a loss by 7 points like we did up there!

Weathers not looking great at the moment but I go for an Eastbourne win would like to be big for comfort but small for excitement.

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message including your mobile number.

Thanks

• Like 1

All 7 eagles need to be firing for this one. No room for carrying anyone as The heathens will be the toughest test the Eagles have had. Can't see a runaway like before

One problem there is only 6 of them!!!!

Cradley are due a good hiding, perhaps today will be the day.

One problem there is only 6 of them!!!!

I think he means our old friend 'rider replacement' as one of the 7

• Like 1

I think he means our old friend 'rider replacement' as one of the 7

I'm expecting wood to take a couple of them

If Luke can avoid bike problems I think he won't do too bad hes no stranger to Arlington as he has ridden there in the youth championship and has been down on the occasional winter practice

Good win in the end by the Eagles but it certainly looked like it could be close at times.

Great meeting with some awesome passing by BWD and Cradley sure made it hard for us. They look like a very good team to me. Great fun between the two sets of fans and the riders.

The Eastbourne lads celebrations on the stock car track were a joy

It was a great meeting! Perks hype was overrated a bit I think! Bates did his job and Mason though his fall was a rookie mistake really! Liked Georgie blowing a kiss to the Cradley fans when he won!!! Tense afternoon really to much for a Sunday!!

Tense and exciting speedway with some fantastic racing. This was a brilliant afternoon in front of a big crowd.

Loved the Eagles' celebrations when they won races and at the end of the meeting.

Feared at one time I wasn't going to get to wave my 5-1 poster.

Max Clegg is coming on a bundle. Led Cradley very well.

Good to have the "noisy boys" in from the West Midlands - helped give the place some atmosphere.

Til the next time ...

• Like 1

Which team is Perks riding for? :nono:

Neither by the looks of it :rofl: