British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
JamesM09

Rye House Rockets V Redcar Bears 25/05/2015 Pl

I did notice him gesture angrily towards the pits from the centre green after he'd wheeled his bike off. Didn't look best pleased on the parade truck, but then he rarely does. Never see him in the bar after the meeting. Only the Danes and Swedes ever turn up to unwind and mingle with the fans.

I don't think kennett is a happy bunny at the launch pad shads. He looks like a bear with a sore head, before, during and after meetings. It looks like someone has upset him. It's not affecting his performances on the track though.

Don't tell me, Kasper last through the door but first to the bar.

We pop into the long bar for a drink or two after most home meetings. Robin is usually the first to arrive, quickly followed by Anders. Nikolaj and Kasper arrive a little after. Kasper usually looking down at his phone. He doesn't say much. Never seen Dan or Steve in there. Edward is sometimes outside, but never seen him in the bar itself.

Perhaps I've been spoiled by the post meetings at Berwick, which can get very lively!!

I don't think kennett is a happy bunny at the launch pad shads. He looks like a bear with a sore head, before, during and after meetings. It looks like someone has upset him. It's not affecting his performances on the track though.

Yeah, he never looks best pleased whatever the result. Perhaps it's the rumours I'm hearing about riders not getting paid on the night, not what they've been used to in the past. Edited by Shads

Something which by the sounds of it you don't ? ;)

No-one wants your business to struggle when speedway in general is struggling. Fans have raised the question of NL meetings...let's have your take on that...?

Thanks for your kind words about my Track Shop. Sounds to me that you and the other moaner are the type of people who have too much time on their hands and enjoy pulling people and the efforts they make apart.

I personally have no issue with the track shop not being open at some meetings but I can see why some would.

If you can't take criticism of your product that's not my problem really is it? But that's no need to resort to personal abuse.

Edited by RocketBen1

If you can't take criticism of your product that's not my problem really is it? But that's no need to resort to personal abuse.

Personal abuse? Come on Ben... you're going soft if you think that was abuse! They're quite right to defend it though... they're in the business to make money and they probably don't see where they would get it on lower crowds for the NL considering they were back only 2 days later for the BH PL meeting. I'd have done the same had it been me.

For the record, the stuff Chris has bought for himself and Alexander always seems good quality.

• Like 2

Personal abuse? Come on Ben... you're going soft if you think that was abuse! They're quite right to defend it though... they're in the business to make money and they probably don't see where they would get it on lower crowds for the NL considering they were back only 2 days later for the BH PL meeting. I'd have done the same had it been me.

For the record, the stuff Chris has bought for himself and Alexander always seems good quality.

Well petty name calling then, looks unprofessional too for the person who runs the track shop to be complaining about criticism.

On the whole I think speedway merchandise falls short of the mark of most sports to be honest.

I have to say I couldn't find a picture of him wearing any!! :D

aleksandr-orlov.jpg

• Like 3

I have to say I couldn't find a picture of him wearing any!! :D

aleksandr-orlov.jpg

:D
  • Like 1

We pop into the long bar for a drink or two after most home meetings. Robin is usually the first to arrive, quickly followed by Anders. Nikolaj and Kasper arrive a little after. Kasper usually looking down at his phone. He doesn't say much. Never seen Dan or Steve in there. Edward is sometimes outside, but never seen him in the bar itself.

Perhaps I've been spoiled by the post meetings at Berwick, which can get very lively!!

Yeah, he never looks best pleased whatever the result. Perhaps it's the rumours I'm hearing about riders not getting paid on the night, not what they've been used to in the past.

Robin Aspegren first to the bar! Thats a surprise ;)

Well petty name calling then, looks unprofessional too for the person who runs the track shop to be complaining about criticism.

On the whole I think speedway merchandise falls short of the mark of most sports to be honest.

Ben...As a matter of interest where would you say we fall short......Would be interested to know.....as we have also supplied many Ice Hockey and Local football clubs