British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mudflaps

Panthers V Plymouth 25/5/2015 Plkoc 2pm

Weatherman says it will be cloudy but dry today. Bit grey outside at mo but no sign of any wet stuff. Certainly won't be a sunny warm day at the showground,

Is it ever? As soon as you get out of the car there's usually a gale force wind. :lol:

• Like 1

What a way for Lewis to crash out!..looked to me like his bike cover side panel wasn't secure and jammed in his wheel and he went straight down on his face and smashed his helmet to bits..I've heard a rumour he has a suspected broken jaw and complaining of back problems and he's off to hospital..bet his mechanic don't feel great about it if it was that..disaster for panthers....and wolves!

Edited by Lukas

Super Simon Lambert!!!! Who would of thought we would be saying that......

Ully cocked that up in heat 15, sign sealed and delivered that gap for holder to nip up the inside, no chance in defending 2 points

• Like 1

Was a very good meeting, Plymouth will ride a lot better with Todd in their side now. Holder very impressive again, and Fisher throwing a paddy at his bike after the 2nd heat was memorable. Also his big elbows in heat 13, was good racing.

First things first..hope Lewis is OK..today for the first time ever the racing improved as the track slickened off..that is when MPT comes to the party like in heat 13 when he done Newman and Fish..based on this I would have picked him in heat 15 and I would have gone with R.Lambert as S.Lambert had done his bit (superb by the way). Ully weren't really on it but you can never fault his effort. Was pleased for Olly when he got the 5.1 in heat 14 but he is painfully slow and this counted for nothing when we ballsed up in 15 which sent me home abit dissapointed as a potential 10point lead turned into a 2pt lead...good entertainment though and I have to say this premier league stuff ain't so bad after all.

• Like 2

First things first..hope Lewis is OK..today for the first time ever the racing improved as the track slickened off..that is when MPT comes to the party like in heat 13 when he done Newman and Fish..based on this I would have picked him in heat 15 and I would have gone with R.Lambert as S.Lambert had done his bit (superb by the way). Ully weren't really on it but you can never fault his effort. Was pleased for Olly when he got the 5.1 in heat 14 but he is painfully slow and this counted for nothing when we ballsed up in 15 which sent me home abit dissapointed as a potential 10point lead turned into a 2pt lead...good entertainment though and I have to say this premier league stuff ain't so bad after all.

must admit after M.P.T stunning exploits in heat 13 I thought he was a cert for 15

• Like 2

I called Simon and Ully, but could of been MPT and Simon.

I called Simon and Ully, but could of been MPT and Simon.

I called MPT.. ULLY as brilliant as( S Lambert take a bow son you've been excellent this season) never would have had him in 15

• Like 1

Was interesting to see Luke Bowen having a spin..after the meeting..wonder if there's anything in it... I think Lewis will be out for a while so surely its Royno's chance to drop back in..and I would bust a gut to keep the bulldog MPT here.

Thing is, was Ully's mistake in heat 15 that lost us the 5-1 there.

Unless we can fit Bowen in for Olly Greenwood.

We need to sign someone soon, otherwise these injuries will take a toll on the rest of our team.

• Like 1

Thing is, was Ully's mistake in heat 15 that lost us the 5-1 there.

Unless we can fit Bowen in for Olly Greenwood.

We need to sign someone soon, otherwise these injuries will take a toll on the rest of our team.

amazing how peoples opinion differ I thought all lambert did in heat 15 was get in ullys way