British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Adder

Swc Race-off

Keep the same 4 riders for me. Might aswell give it a go.

I suppose I might give someone the experience, in preference to King. To be honest, it will make little difference results wise, as we only have two riders who should be there and the USA only one.

• Like 1

I would keep the same 4 as think they did a good job. Let's not forget that Australia's team was made up of 3 GP riders and all 4 riders are heat leaders in the EL yet Team GB kept it very close and that was with an exclusion.

Harris & Tai were both brilliant, king had a good meeting and can gate which will help. Lambert let the nerves get to him a bit which reflected in his score but he is 17years old and this is his first time riding for his country on his home track, huge pressure.

I think these 4 riders all deserve their place in the race off on Thursday. Poland of course are clear favourites.

I would keep the same 4 as think they did a good job. Let's not forget that Australia's team was made up of 3 GP riders and all 4 riders are heat leaders in the EL yet Team GB kept it very close and that was with an exclusion.

Harris & Tai were both brilliant, king had a good meeting and can gate which will help. Lambert let the nerves get to him a bit which reflected in his score but he is 17years old and this is his first time riding for his country on his home track, huge pressure.

I think these 4 riders all deserve their place in the race off on Thursday. Poland of course are clear favourites.

True, imagine if the Aussies had Darcy riding as well.

Mondays meeting is on Eurosport. Only the race off and final are (or were due to be) on Quest.

Is speedway better on Sky, Eurosport, Quest or Radio Chorley?

Gregory Laguta back for race off. Emil will be back if they make it to final.

I suppose I might give someone the experience, in preference to King. To be honest, it will make little difference results wise, as we only have two riders who should be there and the USA only one.

ONLY two? Who are they?

True, imagine if the Aussies had Darcy riding as well.

If he rode like he did last year we would have qualified !!!

ITV, World Of Sport, Dickie Davis, happy days. :party:

• Like 2

Do we know who's likely to replace Hampel?

Yes, cant spell his name - Buscowski or something like.

Buzz, it's easier

Bucko as i call him is having a terrific season so should go well on thursday and maybe Piotr Pawlicki back for the final as i cannot see anyone beating Poland.

All I can say is that I have never seen so much advertising for the SWC as that being shown during the ad breaks on Quest in the last few days, sometimes two adverts for it in one ad break. Well done Quest.

• Like 1