British Speedway Forum

Why oh why are kelvin and nige saying it's great racing. It's an absolute borefest. Racing is processional. The only chance of winning if your not in gate 1 is if AJ Kasprzak or Harris are inside you. I backed Tai but I'm not sure he is quick enough. Zagar or Holder at the moment but I'm expecting a charge from Iversen. Let's hope the racing gets better. Well done Cookie as well winning his first gp heat.

Why oh why are kelvin and nige saying it's great racing. It's an absolute borefest. Racing is processional. The only chance of winning if your not in gate 1 is if AJ Kasprzak or Harris are inside you. I backed Tai but I'm not sure he is quick enough. Zagar or Holder at the moment but I'm expecting a charge from Iversen. Let's hope the racing gets better. Well done Cookie as well winning his first gp heat.

That's why there was passing in 7 out of the 12 heats.

That's pretty much every speedway meeting there is!!

But every speedway meeting doesn't have a 40k + attendance, 2 1/2 weeks to prepare the track and admission prices at this level!!! It really does appear that the decision has been taken that a smooth racing surface is non negotiable and if that results in what we've seen tonight so far then the promoters are happy.

Plenty of passing? Cook and Bomber both got passed because there running in reverse gear, not much more of note

• Like 2

But every speedway meeting doesn't have a 40k + attendance, 2 1/2 weeks to prepare the track and admission prices at this level!!! It really does appear that the decision has been taken that a smooth racing surface is non negotiable and if that results in what we've seen tonight so far then the promoters are happy.

Results in passing in Heats 2,4,6,7,8,11 & 12?

That's plenty of passing by ANY standards.

Go Greg ... beat the bully boy.

Yeah Pedersen you're never in the wrong are you?

The world's against you.

Other riders "acting" .... my backside!

Edited by george.m

Nicki knew he was out then, hence his calm reaction.. just playing to the cameras.

Nicki has gate 1 in 17 so should win and get to the semi.

His to lose.

What a prat Nicki is! Knocks into everyone knocks them off and is never at fault. Let's hope he runs a last in his last one

Nicki was 100% correct in what he says, riders do play for it.

Where he was hypocritical is he has done it himself numerous times.

• Like 7

Results in passing in Heats 2,4,6,7,8,11 & 12?

That's plenty of passing by ANY standards.

But not of the bloke off gate 1 unless it's Harris & AJ who are riding like amateurs.

Unfair riding is unfair riding whether it be NL fours or SGP. Always the victim, it's never your fault eh Pedersen?.

But not of the bloke off gate 1 unless it's Harris & AJ who are riding like amateurs.

So?

The accusation is there is no passing. There has been plenty.

Even more now after Heat 13, with passing and repassing, with a Nicki exclusion thrown in for more entertainment.

Jepsen Jensen was also overtaken, he was off gate 1 in Heat 2, and Zagar passed him.

Now passing in heats 2,4,6,7,8,11,12,13,14.

Still awful no doubt though!