British Speedway Forum
stevethelion

Coventry V Leicester 19/6/15

Is it me or is there a distinct lack of enthusiasm for this meeting.

A close call this one, I hope for Coventry's sake that Josh Bates can jst for once manage to stay on his bike, he had a terrible season last year for the Lions and spent more time picking himself off the track than actually finishing a race. Not sure what it is with him not enough strength in his arms have been one of the ideas put forward by riders last year and they told him to spend the winter in the gym building his body strenth up, what I have seen of him this year he is still spending a lot of time on his bum on the shale instead of the bike. Zengota rode well for the Lions when he guested for them last time.

SO YES IT COULD BE A VERY CLOSE CALL.

I see Leicester are without both their reserves tonight - can anyone explain to me how Leicester have Richard Hall at reserve when he is not on the fast track rider list!

Will Bates outscore Andersen?!

I think I could outscore Andersen

• Like 1

Good weather for speedway. Overcast but dry all day. Still warm.

I think looking at the strengthened Leicester team and the recent form of Hans, Robbo & the absence of Sarjeant, this meeting could be close.

Will Bates outscore Andersen?!

Nailed on certainty at the moment. Bates 1 Andersen 0

Edited by Had

Good weather for speedway. Overcast but dry all day. Still warm.

I think looking at the strengthened Leicester team and the recent form of Hans, Robbo & the absence of Sarjeant, this meeting could be close.

Zengota for bridger I will agree with you but oostergard for masters ? Hall for auty ? Even greenwood for lambert ? In my opinion they are very much weakened especially given the form masters is in !
  • Like 1

Zengota for bridger I will agree with you but oostergard for masters ? Hall for auty ? Even greenwood for lambert ? In my opinion they are very much weakened especially given the form masters is in !

Have to agree Coventry win all over it.

Does tonight's matches count on this months averages for team changes just so I know who is going to have an engine failure or two ;)

• Like 1

Looking at the attached list of "Fast Track Riders" the name of Richard Hall does not seem to be on it. Any answers to how he is riding for Leicester tonight?

The full list of riders available, in order of ranking, is as follows: Lewis Kerr, Jason Garrity, Kyle Newman, Lewis Blackbird, Stefan Nielsen, Adam Ellis, Ashley Morris, Paul Starke, Joe Jacobs, Tom Perry, Simon Lambert, Steve Worrall, Lee Smart, Ben Reade, Josh Bates, Daniel Halsey, James Sarjeant, Ben Morley, Ben Hopwood, Lewis Rose, Max Clegg, Darryl Ritchings, Dan Greenwood.

Hall on the FTR? Can't make it up surely. Promoting young British riders or battered old war horses....

But it has to be competitive. While it's about bringing on youngsters it also has to allow for competitive teams.