British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
stevethelion

Leicester V Belle Vue 20/6/15

Teams are : Lions 1.Doyle 2.Masters 3.Walesek 4.Wozinak 5.B.Kurtz(G) 6.A.Morris(G) 7.C.Wright(G).

Belle Vue 1.Zagar 2.Fricke 3.Cook 4.Grajczonek 5.Nicholls 6.S.Worrall 7.Nielsen.

Not much track time over here, but the Aces riders who ride over seas have been ok (i think)lol. Cookie was on fire in the Brirtish final and he rides Leicester well, I fancy a 4 pointer for Belle vue here, so I'm going to stick my neck out and go for an away win 8-12 points.

This could be a very close meeting an awful lot depends on how well Masters rides, we could do no worse with the 2 reserves who have come in. So I say a home win and a long overdue one for the Lions

Didn't you win you're last home meeting ?

With the help of quality guests yes they did.

• Like 1

Leicester have improved at home lately since the inclusion of Masters.

Worrall & Cook very strong around there

I think this could go either way. Another 4pts here would be great for Belle Vue's play off chances.

With the help of quality guests yes they did.

I think any team in the Elite league and lots of teams from the Premier would beat Wolves.....they are a shocking team....on par with Lakeside.

Leicester have improved at home lately since the inclusion of Masters.

Worrall & Cook very strong around there

I think this could go either way. Another 4pts here would be great for Belle Vue's play off chances.

I don't think a lot to Belle Vue either....another home win for the Lions probably a similar score to last time 50-40

I think any team in the Elite league and lots of teams from the Premier would beat Wolves.....they are a shocking team....on par with Lakeside.

That's why Wolves have been in the top 4 right up till a few weeks ago. :P: Leicester are probably best suited to the National league, they make Lakeside look like league leaders.

What the weather like down your way.

I see rain is due. But how much

The forcast I saw said clearing by lunch time possible few scattered showers later not sure if they will hit or miss

The forcast I saw said clearing by lunch time possible few scattered showers later not sure if they will hit or miss

Cheers m8

If anyone could give me a weather update would be much appreciated, i'm leaving Bristol about 4