British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lionheart

Ty Proctor

What's this about Ty Proctor being deported !

According to the Wolverhampton Press, this has happened ?

If they didn't deport Darcy Ward for his mis-demeanours one can only assume that Ty has committed murder ?

If they didn't deport Darcy Ward for his mis-demeanours one can only assume that Ty has committed murder ?

Or one could assume he was in breach of his work permit

Just not good enough. Failed to get a 7 point average when his work permit expired so couldn't renew it.

Shame "nice guy" isn't the only criteria for a work permit really.

I still think it's a pity that a guy ends up with the equivalent of a criminal record in such a case. It was a case of omission rather than commission which was the case with Darcy Ward. Perhaps TY should have had Lord Fraud in his corner ?

I still think it's a pity that a guy ends up with the equivalent of a criminal record in such a case. It was a case of omission rather than commission which was the case with Darcy Ward. Perhaps TY should have had Lord Fraud in his corner ?

He was in the country illegally and was removed, no criminal record. Why you compare him with Ward is strange, as far as I am aware he isn't in breach of his visa and is entitled to be here.

• Like 1

Proctor had the chance at the start of this season to get the 7pt average he needed, he failed to do so, so had his visa to be here with drawn.

I still think it rather strange that here we have a rider from the commonwealth who has (As far as I am aware) no court appearances to his credit. Yet Ward has appeared in courts here, and in Australia.

Also at this time we are deporting Ty as an "illegal" who was merely trying to earn a living, whilst we have hundreds of thousands of other "Illegals" who we can't or wont deport. I know that it is apples v oranges, but as I say, rather strange. :icon_smile_clown:

• Like 3

I still think it rather strange that here we have a rider from the commonwealth who has (As far as I am aware) no court appearances to his credit. Yet Ward has appeared in courts here, and in Australia.

Also at this time we are deporting Ty as an "illegal" who was merely trying to earn a living, whilst we have hundreds of thousands of other "Illegals" who we can't or wont deport. I know that it is apples v oranges, but as I say, rather strange. :icon_smile_clown:

It isn't in the least bit strange. Ty Proctor failed to meet work permit criteria and so it was revoked and he was given 72 hours to leave the country.

• Like 2

Hasn't Ty got an English wife ?……. apologies if I am wrong

So you're complaining about illegals not being deported and using an illegal who has been deported as a platform to do so?

• Like 2

For those that complain about illegals these efficiency here should make them happy? The systems work!

For those that complain about illegals these efficiency here should make them happy? The systems work!

Ah but we don't expect it to apply to speedway riders you know. Any involvement with speedway is an immunity from the law.

• Like 2

Didn't this happen to ty about a month ago?

Remind me again what criminal convictions Darcy has in the UK?

It isn't in the least bit strange. Ty Proctor failed to meet work permit criteria and so it was revoked and he was given 72 hours to leave the country.

Have you never made a mistake oldass? Hasnt murdered anyone FACT people want him hung im voting ukip stop! Immigration

Have you never made a mistake oldass? Hasnt murdered anyone FACT people want him hung im voting ukip stop! Immigration
  • Like 1

We in the Commonwealth all stand up for God save the Queen...... but from Heathrow on its hard work........the European Union has turned Australians and New Zealanders into Illegals? It doesnt seem right to me .....

• Like 3