British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Star Lady

Play Off Dates

Apologies if this has been asked before but the dates for the Play Off Semis and Final seem to be a well kept secret.

Does anyone know when they are scheduled please. Trying to book a holiday and don't want a family war if I book it to clash with the play offs.

Apologies if this has been asked before but the dates for the Play Off Semis and Final seem to be a well kept secret.

Does anyone know when they are scheduled please. Trying to book a holiday and don't want a family war if I book it to clash with the play offs.

The dates will likely get changed anyway with Pooles dodgy track, or rain again ;)

• Like 1

23rd & 30 Sept for Semi's and 7th & 14th Oct for the Finals.

Book your place at Poole for the 14th if you like v Coventry. ...!! ( :P oh dear that'll upset somebody now)

• Like 2

Book your place at Poole for the 14th if you like v Coventry. ...!! ( :P oh dear that'll upset somebody now)

It certainly has! Why would Belle Vue V Coventry be at Poole, absolute disgrace, no wonder fans are leaving in droves.

Disgusted of Gorton.

• Like 2

Thanks a lot. I should be safe then :approve:

It certainly has! Why would Belle Vue V Coventry be at Poole, absolute disgrace, no wonder fans are leaving in droves.

Disgusted of Gortonon

no no no no no no no no....Belle Vue v Coventry is the 1st Semi....! ;)

And jolly pleased I am to see the Aces there... :cheers:

Pleased of Dorset.

Actually, a few years ago now my wife wanted to go on holiday around the time of the EL play-offs but I naturally :blink: wanted to go AFTER the play-off final as it involved my club. She decided to go without me. Our marriage waned very much after that.

That's the trouble with a successful club year after year you see! Thanks Matt! :wink:

Edited by PiratesPiratesPirates
  • Like 1