British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gee jay

Rye House V Eastbourne

Has there been a meeting for eastbourne where all 7 have rode to their potential this season? Watch out when that happens.

4 point win for the Eagles. The Raiders are gonna get dusted

Now Rye have Halsey as a guest I would think Eastbourne will win

Making the trip for this one for what should be a good meeting, finally get to see the eagles race on a saturday night again. Ill go for a narrow eastbourne win 47-43

The Eagles will be pecking the eyes out of the Raiders.

Andrew Silver will feel like Kirk Douglas in that old film 'the vikings' lol

Anyone checked the weather?

yes I'm keeping a very close eye on the forecast, said yesterday that the only rain between now and sunday was two hours of it dinnertime Friday. it has only changed slightly with it starting two hours later now.

yes I'm keeping a very close eye on the forecast, said yesterday that the only rain between now and sunday was two hours of it dinnertime Friday. it has only changed slightly with it starting two hours later now.

Thars good hope we can actually complete 15 heats!

Pity Rob has to miss but luckily because of his high average guests are readily available , Greenwoods average is too high and Ellis is riding elsewhere so Morley a good shout , nobody in the Eastbpurne team will take a point off him around Rye. Brad to get a win over him 1/3 at least he's done it before so can do it again!

Junior

Now Rye have Halsey as a guest I would think Eastbourne will win

What d'ya think now it's Ben Morley?

Making the trip for this one for what should be a good meeting, finally get to see the eagles race on a saturday night again. Ill go for a narrow eastbourne win 47-43

No problems with the weather this time

Cloudy, warm and most probably dusty

Ben Morley and Bradley Wilson Dean will make some great racing... Maybe Eastbourne just get a win. Andrews has moved number 2 and Bates number 4 for Eastbourne. Get Bob to drive his tractor over with the new watering system on then!

Get Bob to drive his tractor over with the new watering system on then!

What new watering system? The same one used in the recent meeting at Arlington against the Raiders?

What new watering system? The same one used in the recent meeting at Arlington against the Raiders?

Not sure think it was first used vs Brum

Not sure think it was first used vs Brum

Argh yes, Eastbourne last Sunday agaist Brum, Uncle Bob was on the track with his tractor after every race. Took 3 hours to compete the meeting and they had a interval! Think I'll stick with Uncle Len :party::party::party: