British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Coventry Bees V Belle Vue Friday 26th June

She is asking if the person stayed after the meeting and listened to what Scott and Jason talked about as they sorted things out over a cup of tea. Simple. :)

• Like 2

She is asking if the person stayed after the meeting and listened to what Scott and Jason talked about as they sorted things out over a cup of tea. Simple. :)

It might be simple to you, but I only got grade 2 in English O level and I don't speak collie at all, so thanks for the translation...!

Nobody is talking about straight after the race (sigh) both riders were angry then.

It was after the meeting. You stayed late then if you had time once the meeting had finished to sit and listen to the two riders when they sat and talked.

Sorry, misunderstood, i was only referring to after that heat. put my hands up, my apologies

• Like 1

It might be simple to you, but I only got grade 2 in English O level and I don't speak collie at all, so thanks for the translation...!

Not sure what's so hard to read about the post but I guess if English isn't your strong point

Sorry, misunderstood, i was only referring to after that heat. put my hands up, my apologies

👍🏻 that's ok. Things were about heated after the heat.

The thing I found strange was it was possibly the poorest track, preparation wise this season but produced the best racing.

The thing I found strange was it was possibly the poorest track, preparation wise this season but produced the best racing.

That rain helped a lot, track was a lot better afterwards.

Agreed. Was too dry and not watered enough from the start.

just a shame you do not know a lot about track prep? With rain forecast its always better to have less water on you can always had water but hard to take off......

Rain lasted all of 2 mins, was never forecasted to rain all night[/quote. ] its WAS forecast for showers and said some could be heavey. That's why less water was put on the track. And yes I do know what I'm talking about.....

Rain lasted all of 2 mins, was never forecasted to rain all night

On the weather channel forecast heavy showers was forecast between 6pm-8pm.

We had already had short heavy showers during the afternoon, the last being at 5.30pm that hadn't been forecast on some weather forecasts so imagine they didn't want to take the chance.

I agree though that it was a bit too dry at the start of the meeting, the track still produced some brilliant racing and passing though so not a problem. Brilliant meeting

Edited by mdmc82

There was decent racing before the rain came, it was good job the didn't water the track in the end. Imagine the uproar on here if they watered it and then the rain came soon after.

• Like 1

It only rained for 2 mins as we were lucky we only caught the edge of that storm that went past behind 3rd/4th bend

• Like 1

Yes, we just needed a quick shelter under the hedge for a couple of minutes and it was all over thank goodness. Amazing sky beforehand though.