British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Old Crusader

Kent V Eastbourne 29/6

Who's in the Kings team for this one? We will need to be on top form! Should be some good racing and a bonus if we could scrape a win for once, it's been a while now! I'm even tempted to get time off work to be there, but I don't want to be driving home pi###d off after a thrashing!

If you don't even know your team yet then I wouldn't hold my hopes to high! Kent could well win here but I don't think they will on aggregate! (If that's how it works)

If you don't even know your team yet then I wouldn't hold my hopes to high! Kent could well win here but I don't think they will on aggregate! (If that's how it works)

Who's in the Kings team for this one? We will need to be on top form! Should be some good racing and a bonus if we could scrape a win for once, it's been a while now! I'm even tempted to get time off work to be there, but I don't want to be driving home pi###d off after a thrashing!

thanks to islander I am now up to speed with the rules (I think so anyway). no aggregate point just the bonus points on the night .

thanks to islander I am now up to speed with the rules (I think so anyway). no aggregate point just the bonus points on the night .

So how does that work for the return? Is there a return? At Arlington

It's the ko cup semi which is decided by aggregate scores over both legs.

It's the ko cup semi which is decided by aggregate scores over both legs.

I was going to say... Thanks for clearing that up

As this meeting is knock-out cup, its 2 legs and overall winner goes through to the next round. It was a different competition (National Trophy) on the other thread!

sorry for the misinformation everyone. I totally missed it was the k.o.c. as soon as I opened the s/star I tried to get back on here to correct it but it was too late.

what are everyone's predictions

narrow kent win at kent, big Eastbourne win at eastbourne

If Rye house, Cradley Stoke and Brum can do it and we have before, I can't see why we can't win I'll go with either an Eastbourne win or a draw at Kent and Eastbourne to make 60 at home

narrow kent win at kent, big Eastbourne win at eastbourne

What do you base that on, after two weeks we still don't know who our reserves are! We have a good top end but are let down by our reserves. This is not the case or Eastbourne!

Unless Kent bring in a World beater (not going to happen)its going to be an easy Eagles stroll into the Final.

What do you base that on, after two weeks we still don't know who our reserves are! We have a good top end but are let down by our reserves. This is not the case or Eastbourne!

....."or" or should that be "for"?

....."or" or should that be "for"?

Would think you used to be one of those editor chaps Gustix, correcting other people's posts.