British Speedway Forum
Sandie

Sharron 'shazzybird' Hubbard - Rip

don't know what to say ........

• Like 2

I'm going to miss you Shazz, we're all going to miss you Shazz...........sleep tight my friend :( :( :( XXX

Very sad news wasnt aware she was so unwell my thoughts go out to her Husband kids family and many friends when i first joined this forum there was always a few names that stood out with there posts and Shazzy was definatly one of those! God bless her

• Like 1

Sad news indeed and at such a young age too. Condolences to her family.

I always loved reading her posts with her great knowledge of Speedway and, where necessary, her forthright views.

RIP Shazzy, you will be hugely missed by the Speedway fraternity.

Such sad, sad news...Shazzy was (as many have said) one of the forum 'originals' when I joined. Made me smile many a time. RIP xx.

RIP Shazzybird - we often clashed over stupid speedway arguments, due to us being so passionate about who was the better rider.

Now your attending the speedway track in the sky and it's so tragic.

RIP Sharron x

Im a relative newcomer to the forum in many ways and I didnt know Sharron.

However as you pick through the dynamic of places like the BSF you soon get a feel for those who use or in some cases previously extensively used it.

Some of those names seem to weave into the fabric of the forum and become its 'folklore' so to speak.

Shazzy appears to me to be one of those.

My thoughts go to all her family and friends. RIP.

• Like 2

Very sad news. My sincere condolences to her family & friends.

RIP Shazzy, I will raise a glass in your memory at Cardiff.

With GP coming up this weekend I've been trying to find the sky promo video on you tube that Shazzy was on but couldnt :(

One of a kind, passionate, straight as a die, life and soul of the party and hundreds of other good things could be said about Shazzy. Seems hard to believe and is so unfair. Hope everyone going to Cardiff, especially those close to her, are able to celebrate in Shazzy style and in her memory. RIP Shazzy and thoughts are with the many many friends and family missing her xx

• Like 1

With GP coming up this weekend I've been trying to find the sky promo video on you tube that Shazzy was on but couldnt :(

One of a kind, passionate, straight as a die, life and soul of the party and hundreds of other good things could be said about Shazzy. Seems hard to believe and is so unfair. Hope everyone going to Cardiff, especially those close to her, are able to celebrate in Shazzy style and in her memory. RIP Shazzy and thoughts are with the many many friends and family missing her xx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32ncBT9uwQY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGz9ppnQhmQ

:)

Thanks Shawn :)