British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Kent V Coventry Storm Mon 6th July

What time will the new curfew be on Fridays 9 or 9.30 I forget? A new curfew time is only any good if the meeting starts at the same time as it does now.

The other issue with Fridays will be endless guests / RR as loads of PL teams run on a Friday.

On that note is it time to abolish RR in the NL and insist that the Number 8's are used or re-jig the team and drop a Number 8 / unattached 3 point rider in at reserve?

think I saw quoted that it will be a 7pm start with a 9-30pm curfew, but i'm not certain

• Like 1

think I saw quoted that it will be a 7pm start with a 9-30pm curfew, but i'm not certain

I saw the same thing.

Last night was my ninth meeting of the season at kent, and three of those have failed to go the distance. Apart from the teams performances, the curfew is the main problem at Central Park. You can't keep charging people for fifteen heats and regularly give them less. With any luck, when the Fridays start next season things will be different.

SCB obviously hasn't hasn't spotted this post yet. :lol: