British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pob

Ipswich Witches Vs Rye House Rockets Thurs 9th July

The Rye House side is 2 heat leaders, 4 reserves and R/R. Can see a repeat of their 2014 result at Somerset on the cards....

or he coukd have a multi year contract /visa.

Doesnt need to get the 7 average / state top 4 until the year the visa expires.

Well these are the last two he won back home in USA

AMA Long Track US National Champion (2013) Western State Champion (2013)

The Rye House side is 2 heat leaders, 4 reserves and R/R. Can see a repeat of their 2014 result at Somerset on the cards....

Which one, 22, 26 or 28 points?

I think they could definitely make 26 - if Ippo have a couple of ef's or slide offs.

Well gino has said in the paper he needs to attain a 7 average this season to come back next. And I'm sorry to say. I don't see it happening.

Well gino has said in the paper he needs to attain a 7 average this season to come back next. And I'm sorry to say. I don't see it happening.

He needs to ride at number 5 so he doesn't lose to his team mate then. And his team mates all told to look behind them in a race and if Gino is behind them they need to shut off and let him have the win/2nd.

But I doubt anyone at Ipswich Speedway (and it'd be the same at pretty much any club - look at Proctor/Sheffield) has had this conversation with the riders.

Pairing Manzares and Tungate together is crazy as they are both in similiar positions regarding a 7 point ave. But doesnt seem that anyone at the club care......

A great deal of negativity about the Witches riding order and team come to that, come on lads lets get behind the team and cheer them on as we need that 6th spot badly if our season isn't to grind to a halt in September.

Personally I think the riding order is now spot on as before we looked lopsided somehow. I know we do not look very strong but in Danny and Nico we have 2 riders that grace heat 13 and 15 if needed for the first time in the Premier.

Lets face it who in their right mind would want to watch a team in that pathetic "elite" league, so lets cheer our lads on to more success with the pairs already in our camp.

• Like 1

I'm sure even if Tungate and Manzares get 3 5-1s together in the remaining fixtures then 1 or both will struggle with the 7 point figure.....

I would have gino at 5 at home for sure

But deffo not away from home.