British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TurnTwo

Eastbourne End Of Season Awards Evening

also gutted that the riders will there. And feel the same out the awards. :rofl:

please explain, your grammar disables me from understanding your point

Will be there*

About the*

thank you. I am having trouble with the old keyboard. Needs new batteries. Like me!

I can't wait to find out what the categories for the awards are.

Looks like it is going to be much more than Rider of the Year. That's a tough one.

Someone should arrange for Martin and Connor to get an award with a standing ovation.

thank you. I am having trouble with the old keyboard. Needs new batteries. Like me!

I can't wait to find out what the categories for the awards are.

Looks like it is going to be much more than Rider of the Year. That's a tough one.

Someone should arrange for Martin and Connor to get an award with a standing ovation.

Thanks. And if you wanted to do that you would need to talk to Paul the sponsor probably...Likewise they need an award to!

• Like 1

I see they have added more entertainment on the evening, now a live band what's next?

Looks like being the social event of the year.

• Like 1

Anyone know who got what awards the the awards evening?

I was smashed at the awards, i let the kids drive home while i was hanging out the boot of the Car, Kids are as big as TED so i just nailed some blocks of wood to there feet, Police would never look at a 14 year old looking pretty in a Honda Civi.

Only joking, was a great night run slick and to the point, it was a bit different and the good thing about it all you can see all the respect each rider has for the management, and for the Sponsors and everyone involved with the Cub, the only think i have to say that i was dissapointed about was nothing. Nothing i can moan about. Had my photo taken with my partner and Kids on the Red Carpet on the way in, then had my photo taken with the bikes and then again with the silverware and this was before i was seated, Steve raven was great with the show and his magical shoes, well done to everyone involved it was a night to remember. xxx

Anyone know who got what awards the the awards evening?

martin was laying a floor in the new shed (barn) but still replied to a text, bwd got fans rider of the year and ritchie andrews got riders rider.

martin was laying a floor in the new shed (barn) but still replied to a text, bwd got fans rider of the year and ritchie andrews got riders rider.

Still drunk from Saturday then? :rofl: Thanks, right riders got them then which is good!

Well i am sure Mr D was not drunk as he collected the show bikes at the end of a great night he then had a van full when he left, not sure how many was in it but a lot more then the seats it was build for.

Oh yes it was him behind the wheel when he left he may have tried a few laps of the pitch before leaving lol.

Well i am sure Mr D was not drunk as he collected the show bikes at the end of a great night he then had a van full when he left, not sure how many was in it but a lot more then the seats it was build for.

Oh yes it was him behind the wheel when he left he may have tried a few laps of the pitch before leaving lol.

With friends like you........

of course why not :t: one big happy family.