British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

The Darcy Ward Show! Swindon V Poole - Mon 13th July 7.30 Elite League (sky Meeting)

Give it a rest will you. He's done his time he's served his punishment. So give the bloke some slack.

And give him an heroes welcome back too ?

We all know Darcy can score points and gets supporters through turnstiles but this is making Speedway more of a joke than ever. Ear!ier in the year Immigration officials were trying to stop Australians riding in the UK as they were taking jobs that should go to Europeans, Darcy is now eligible to ride again so he flies back to Australia to apply for his Visa as apparently they are issued quicker there, duly gets it to ride for Swindon and then puts an Englishman out of his riding place at Swindon - what a joke. Swindon promotion should be ashamed of themselves Kyle Howarth deserves better than that and the people who run - or should it be ruin - this sport that I have been watching since the 1960's need to take a good look at how they are contributing to the demise of speedway which at one time was second only to football in terms of support in this country. Promoters should name their team at the start of the season then obviously apart from a rider suffering a long term injury, win, lose or draw that is the team they should stick with for the season and not be able to just draft in a rider who becomes available who might score more points than a rider already in the team. I don't want to see Darcy get injured but if he does will Swindon turn back to Kyle for help?

Don't be confused, Poole are playing by the book this season - unusual I know - meanwhile Swindon have taken over that particular mantle piece this year.

Go Poole.

by the book, is that the book ford writ...anyway

they dont need to 'cheat' as you call it cuz, they got sky, scb, the refs , meeting officials all on there side this year - theres no way there gonna lose...

• Like 1

Nick Morris is out for a few weeks with injury so will definitely be a guest.

His last two home scores have been 6 & 4 so I'm sure there are guests out there that can do more than the job covering for him on his average. Hans would be the best option.

His last two home scores have been 6 & 4 so I'm sure there are guests out there that can do more than the job covering for him on his average. Hans would be the best option.

Hans will surely be in the SEC ?

Swindon v Poole is on Monday.

• Like 1

Tonight yes. This meeting is on Monday

In the real world as you put it too many people have been killed or seriously injured by people like ward who drink and think it wont effect them to drive a motor vehicle,

he is lucky to be back racing again so soon, he should of been out for 2 years but we are talking darcy ward so unlike others who would of been banned for 2 years he got off lightly for something that is very serious.

**** me i have no idea (and i certainly have no interest) who or what you are but dont you ever ******* go on?

• Like 4

Tonight yes. This meeting is on Monday

Apology, my head is not in gear!!!

• Like 1

Oh dear Morris kicking his heels whilst recovering from injury just as Drunk Darcy returns. Could get messy...

• Like 2

**** me i have no idea (and i certainly have no interest) who or what you are but dont you ever ******* go on?

I can tell your not very educated so you wont understand what I am saying anyway lol

I can tell your not very educated so you wont understand what I am saying anyway lol

I can tell you're not very well educated either. :lol:

• Like 6

That coming from a Poole fan lol

Try and spin it anyway you like but it's now you that look's the fool :rofl:

• Like 3