British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brooksy

Somerset V Plymouth Plkoc July 10th

So you are happy with the team are you and the way the current promotion handle things? When they took over they said how things would be much improved from the previous promoter, particularly communication with fans..well that remains to be seen. Even the die hard fans on the Devils forum appear to have lost faith with the current promotion

Perhaps Opinionated is much like myself and gives praise where its due, aint much reason to sing their praises at the moment is there?

I can understand the negativity, not much to be positive about. What team do you support? I wonder how positive you would be in similar circumstances!

I wouldn't know. What I do know is that there is no need to persistently harp on about everything to do with the Devils to the point of gloating at their difficulties. In my opinion it is unecessary

• Like 3

Perhaps Opinionated is much like myself and gives praise where its due, aint much reason to sing their praises at the moment is there?

Is that possibly more to do with you both sharing the same pen & ink well ? :nono::rofl:

• Like 2

Er no, i have no idea who opinionated is but i do know from talk on the terraces that we are by far alone with our criticisms.

At least i still pay my £15 to go and watch each week, in the hope that speedway will continue in plymouth and hopefully be improved next season, so as far as im concerned im entitled to my opinion

I would like to confirm that former devil and myself are completely different people but I suggest share very much similar thoughts! I will give praise where it's warranted but will also criticise when it's necessary! This is a democratic forum so all opinions should be expressed whether agreed with or not! Too many people like to agree with the crowd and follow like sheep and if they give a different slant then they are often criticised for doing so! I express how I feel and judge on what I see! The Devils at present the team and the promotion are a shambles and it just appears utterly pointless at present!The team needs 2 new reserves but the promotion are skint so what they have is exactly what they will finish with unless someone has the courage to act! Plymouth are in this mess because of themselves and because of their own actions! I believe they took the paying public for granted by increasing admittance prices when the same product was being delivered! Yes the diehards will go come rain or shine but that's not the support the promotion should of been targeting! Did they ever really think of exactly why people do not attend as regularly as previously? The promotion rested on their laurels and it has now sadly come back to bite them where it hurts! Plymouth could be a little goldmine and the support is still there but currently the product is crap!! It's funny reading the posts on the devils forum which comprises of 8 or so regular contributors who still wear those rose tinted glasses who really do need to wake up and smell the coffee! I do wish things were different for the Devils but alas I believe at the very best NL is the best which can be hoped for! Good luck!

Well done to Brady 5th in U21, but will he be missing a vital Play Off match on 18th September?

Good post Opinionated. I expressed my concerns of the promotion/management on the plymouth forum well over 12mths ago and guess what I got banned.

It is interesting to see the few posters that actually contribute to the forum and defended them previously are also now losing their patience

Perhaps if more people had voiced their concerns earlier instead of voting with their feet and not attending and the die hards just putting up with the shambles, then plymouth wouldn't be in the position it is now in!

Well done to Brady 5th in U21, but will he be missing a vital Play Off match on 18th September?

your missing every week, thankfully,

and we don't moan :party:

• Like 1

Lewy Lewy Lewy !!!!!!!!

where for art is that lewy ????

This time last year he had already named at least 3 rider changes for the Rebels, with his so called inside knowledge !!!!!!

And may I remind him that they never made 1 change !!!!

And never even considered it !!!!

Best to get your own house in order first Lewy :party:

• Like 1

Lewy Lewy Lewy !!!!!!!!

This time last year he had already named at least 3 rider changes for the Rebels, with his so called inside knowledge !!!!!!

To be fair to him, he told us that Konopka was signing for us..... And then in the next couple of days he was announced for Peterborough! Lol

Lewy Lewy Lewy !!!!!!!!

I believe he does has inside knowledge as he says the promotion are skint but we all knew that