British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Big Al

Leicester V Swindon 11/7/15

Leicester are also missing a rider who rides very well at home in Wozniak. I agree though that this is one of Wright's better tracks.

You mean Walasek?

• Like 1

Can't see anything other than a lions win.

I wonder if Rosco looked at Joonas Kylmakorpi as a guest for Batch, he scored 11 from 5 rides when Coventry rode at Leicester recently?

He is getting a good score tonight and Cook does not seem as good. Hope I am wrong and Cook goes well.

Leicester are also missing a rider who rides very well at home in Wozniak. I agree though that this is one of Wright's better tracks.

You mean Walasek?

Yes sorry, always get them mixed up 😄

I wonder if Rosco looked at Joonas Kylmakorpi as a guest for Batch, he scored 11 from 5 rides when Coventry rode at Leicester recently?

He is getting a good score tonight and Cook does not seem as good. Hope I am wrong and Cook goes well.

Kylmakorpi got a full maximum for Coventry tonight and recorded fast times. Would have been a good guest. Cook had some good guest scores there last year.

The reserves for this are scoring all over the place tonight.

L Rose R3633

A Roynon 2+1 from 5 rides

S Lambert 4+1 from 6 rides

C Wilkinson 2123.

A lot will depend on how Cook scores and this meeting could go either way

The reserves for this are scoring all over the place tonight.

L Rose R3633

A Roynon 2+1 from 5 rides

S Lambert 4+1 from 6 rides

C Wilkinson 2123.

A lot will depend on how Cook scores and this meeting could go either way

Zengi had a shocking meeting tonight guesting at Lakeside. Hopefully he will do better for you tomorrow. Think Swindon should be strong enough

Good to see Rose scoring well

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 1

Swindon should be looking at 4pts from this meeting. No disrespect to Leicester but on paper this should be one of the easier away meetings.

Coventry & King's Lynn have both got convincing 4pt wins there & Poole took them to a last heat decider.

The last time the bees rode at Leicester the home side were decimated yet we didn't pick up 4 points ! Masters/swiderski make them a bettet side and even wasaleks absence means doyle will have 6 rides ! Swindon will do well to pick up a point I feel .

Zengi had a shocking meeting tonight guesting at Lakeside. Hopefully he will do better for you tomorrow. Think Swindon should be strong enough

Good to see Rose scoring well

Surprised they chose Zengi for Lakeside, his score there for Swindon was not good.

• Like 2

Having just seen a picture of Morris injury on Facebook I am not at all surprised he is out of Saturday after he got Fished at Somerset on a Friday looks quite nasty and quite a bit of stitching to happen

Darcy Ward rides at Leicester!

Of course, why would anyone doubt him not racing at Leicester? Hope he has a good night.
  • Like 1

Nick Morris missing is a big blow for Swindon especially for tonight. Usually does well round Leicester.

Edited by woz01
  • Like 1

Having just seen a picture of Morris injury on Facebook I am not at all surprised he is out of Saturday after he got Fished at Somerset on a Friday looks quite nasty and quite a bit of stitching to happen

Sorry but you got that completely wrong.

The race was brilliant with Fisher going off 15m. Fisher caught up Morris on the last bend and they both raced like hell for the line and virtually went over together with Morris moving over to prevent Fisher catching him. They went past the finish at tremendous speed and the bikes got locked together coming into the first bend after the finish.

There was no dirty riding and neither Fisher nor Morris were to blame.

• Like 2

Wonder who will guest. Kylmakorpi would have been a great guest option as this is one of his best tracks and scored full max last night.

Other riders that fit average wise are Zagar, Nicholls, Harris, North, Watt, Karlsson, Lambert