British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Belle Vue V Leicester Mon 13th July

Teams - Monday, July 13th

Belle Vue Rentruck Aces

Matej Zagar; max Fricke; Craig Cook? Josh Grajczonek; Scott Nicholls ©; Steve Worrall; Stefan Nielsen

TM: Mark Lemon

Leicester Lions

Jason Doyle ©; TBC; Kyle Howarth (G); Szymon Wozniak; Piotr Swiderski; Simon Lambert; Josh Auty

TM: Norrie Allan

On a positive note, it's great to see a return for Auty. I'm glad to see he's on the mend.

Sam Masters has now been told that he has broken his hand in the crash he has had at Leicester tonight. Very bad news. Craig Cook is stiff and sore after a crash in the same meeting, and will visit Hospital tomorrow.

Edited by mdmc82

Should be an Aces win. Kyle Howarth usually scores well at Kirkmanshulme Lane and Josh Auty should do well at reserve if he is fully recovered from his injuries.

I'm just hoping that the weather isn't again the winner. The forecast isn't looking good but Belle Vue could certainly do without another rained off meeting.

Teams - Monday, July 13th

Belle Vue Rentruck Aces

Matej Zagar; max Fricke; Craig Cook? Josh Grajczonek; Scott Nicholls ©; Steve Worrall; Stefan Nielsen

TM: Mark Lemon

Leicester Lions

Jason Doyle ©; TBC; Kyle Howarth (G); Szymon Wozniak; Piotr Swiderski; Simon Lambert; Josh Auty

TM: Norrie Allan

On a positive note, it's great to see a return for Auty. I'm glad to see he's on the mend.

Sam Masters has now been told that he has broken his hand in the crash he has had at Leicester tonight. Very bad news. Craig Cook is stiff and sore after a crash in the same meeting, and will visit Hospital tomorrow.

The Lions match report on the website says Masters suffered a dislocated right thumb, doesn't mention a broken hand. Can anybody confirm what the injury was ?

Will be rain off number 6

Edited by Rob B

Will be rain off number 6

Hope the new stadium will have a roof!

Does it rain everyday in Belle Vue or just every Monday. Hope this isn't heading for a rain off or the aces will find it hard to fit meetings in.

Need as many meetings as possible whilst Zagar is in good form and they have a full team esp in the race for the play offs.

• Like 1

Just seems to be Monday's if they rearranged it for Wednesday there wouldn't be any problems

Can't believe this one isn't on SKY.

• Like 3

Jason Garrity guests for Sam Masters.

He loves the Belle Vue track and usually does well. Scored a full max there earlier in the season although that was in a reserve position.

• Like 1

Plans are already in place I believe to run this fixture this Wednesday if it gets rained off and expect an early decision to prevent travelling costs of riders.

I agree hopefully Garrity will prove to be a good guest for Leicester and is one of the best available.

• Like 1

Plans are already in place I believe to run this fixture this Wednesday if it gets rained off and expect an early decision to prevent travelling costs of riders.

I agree hopefully Garrity will prove to be a good guest for Leicester and is one of the best available.

Would any of the riders be missing Wed due to Danish League?