British Speedway Forum
StevePark

Newcastle Vs Scunthorpe 19 Jul 2015 6.30pm

Kids go FREE as from this Sunday:

http://www.newcastlediamonds.co/news/article.asp?id=100425

I'm sure there will be an announcement on the team line up soon.

nice gesture by the promotion/management regarding 'free for kids',,, especially when some other entertainment businesses 'shaft' prices up in peak times :)

ps,,, do you know anything about the 'announcement' ? ;)

• Like 1

Kenneth Hansen guest at reserve for Christian.

Get well soon Christian

Kenneth Hansen guest at reserve for Christian.

Get well soon Christian

Your capacity as the font never diminishes, any news on Henry's injuries? And is Hansen going to be a reserve?

Tero Arnio (Spelling test) is probably a good signing to replace Lewis Rose. Tero would have pushed Christian down to reserve which wudda been great but now Christian joins Lewis Rose on the sick note list so our promoters have not acheived the "good move" they had in mind

However. The official Newcastle website says the promoters are thinking about riders for 2016. All I really care about is the sport continuing into 2016

R/R at 1 for Auty (Guess none of Godfrey's mates where available to guest)

Konopka in for Wilson whose hurt his back Apparently.

Tero Arnio (Spelling test) is probably a good signing to replace Lewis Rose. Tero would have pushed Christian down to reserve which wudda been great but now Christian joins Lewis Rose on the sick note list so our promoters have not acheived the "good move" they had in mind

However. The official Newcastle website says the promoters are thinking about riders for 2016. All I really care about is the sport continuing into 2016

Give me a team which will be challenging and I for one will be back no problem - if not no chance and I bet there are more than a few with the same opinion.

Edited by acclennell

did they say they were thinking about riders, or their options for 2016 ???

depends on how you read it, a suppose,,,

Real shame for Lewis and Christian, hope there on the mend soon,,,

Edited by ruffdiamond

Believe that to be double 'a'. Hope he proves to be A+ class on track too.

R/R at 1 for Auty (Guess none of Godfrey's mates where available to guest)

Konopka in for Wilson whose hurt his back Apparently.

Oh dear! Can see another hammering for the scorpions tonight

Diamonds need win to end miserable week and should get it comfortably really based on Scunthorpe perfomance last time and the team for this meeting. Shame about Christian injury was the whole point of the change dropping to reserve although we can get better guests now, also hope Arnio has a decent debut good incentive to get place next season if he peforms.

Edited by Big Diamond