British Speedway Forum
Hawk127

Ice Speedway Fixtures 2015 - 2016

I was meaning to check out how many times the ISG app has been downloaded from iTunes... It's rated for over 12 years old, 'cos it contains some or mild yet realistic violence... :rofl:

Yes, you are right, Some of russian riders also take part in summer speedway season. Ivanov, Kononov represent Mega-Lada team In Russian Speedway league.

None of the Russians in ice speedway racing is a professional rider, that is simply not possible to make a living from the very few meetings and the poor earnings offered in this sport. They are all Amateur riders, just like ther Westerners, but of course, the Russians have a better set-up at their clubs (who pay for, own and maintain the bikes), and much more opportunities to practise.

Night Wolves is not so bad organisation as you imagine! They provide charity and organise patriotic events. It is not aggressive and offensive. It is not illegal organisation like "Right Sector (Pravy Sector)"

I guess that there may well be 'good' people involved in the 'Night Wolves' in Ufa, as I wouldn't wish to tarnish everyone in a group with the same brush. Some may even have good intentions regarding the development of the Ufa club. Unfortunately, it runs contrary to their wider image in the west and presumably in Russia too. The image of Krasnikov in his 'Night Wolves' jacket on the Winners Podium on Saturday was dubious at best. Some would even accuse him of bringing the sport into disrepute by wearing an overtly political symbol.

I know that the 'Night Wolves' are an illegal organisation in Finland and I can't image that Finland is the only country where they enjoy such status...

Looks like the FIM have pulled the plug on the Mega Lada live stream. I'll have to follow the results on the app.

ASTANA EXPO FIM ICE SPEEDWAY GLADIATORS TEAM WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP,

Togliatti Saturday 13th & Sunday 14th February 2016

RESULTS:

RUSSIA 57 (27+30) Dmitri Koltakov 23 (11+12), Nikolai Krasnikov 19 (10+9), Dmitri Khomitsevich 15 (7+8)

SWEDEN 48 (23+25) Ove Ledstrom 29 (13+16), Niclas Svensson 15 (6+9), Daniel Henderson 4 (4+0)

AUSTRIA 46 (23+23) Manfred Seifter 19 (12+7), Franz Zorn 17 (3+14), Harald Simon 10 (8+2)

CZECH REPUBLIC 39 (21+18) Antonin Klatovsky 25 (13+12), Jan Klatovsky 14 (8+6), Radek Hutla DNR

GERMANY 28 (14+14) Gunther Bauer 14 (7+7), Max Neidermaier 9 (3+6) Stefan Pletschacher 5 (4+1)

FINLAND 21 (11+10) Tomi Norola 11 (7+4), Mikko Jetsonen 7 (3+4), Antti Aakko 3 (1+2)

SWITZERLAND 11 (5+6) Beat Dobler 10 (4+6), Martin Glarner 1 (1+DNR)

Ledstrom is certainly maturing well top scoring with 29, and Manny Seifter top scoring for Austria too. You have to feel for the Swiss though, as they sent a two man team, and ended up as Beat Dobler vs. The World! Martin Glarner withdrew due to injury after a fall on Day 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEO8_JBLecM video from Ylitornio.

Can anyone help me with results from 1990 icespeedway Nordic final at Uppsala? Hirvasoja won, who was second and third?

Dates for the finals 1991 Seinäjoki, 1992 Örnsköldsvik, 1993 Uppsala?