British Speedway Forum

first I heard of this Shads!!

wouldn't surprise me though!

A great talent to watch but would appear to be very poorly advised by those nearest to him - which is a shame!

I thought it was common knowledge.

I thought it was common knowledge.

Can assure you shads, that Robert has not fell out with Kings Lynn

Rumours Rumours Rumours and yet again more Rumours, He was at Kings Lynn last Wednesday full of spirits having good banter with Lewis Kerr :t:

You know what Buster is like if that was true he wouldn't be allowed in the pits area :lol:

Can assure you shads, that Robert has not fell out with Kings Lynn

Rumours Rumours Rumours and yet again more Rumours, He was at Kings Lynn last Wednesday full of spirits having good banter with Lewis Kerr :t:

You know what Buster is like if that was true he wouldn't be allowed in the pits area :lol:

That's my favourite Fleetwood Mac album too.

first I heard of this Shads!!

wouldn't surprise me though!

A great talent to watch but would appear to be very poorly advised by those nearest to him - which is a shame!

Thought it was common knowledge. I've heard he's Poole bound though

Thought it was common knowledge. I've heard he's Poole bound though

Wherever he ends up next year if won't be at Rye House. I have a feeling a few weeks of the entourage would've put em off

Edited by Shads

Wherever he ends up next year if won't be at Rye House. I have a feeling a few weeks of the entourage would've put em off

Sounds like Rye aren't the only ones. This taken from the Peterborough thread..

The ‘Why was Robert Lambert sacked?’ poser also received plenty of air-time with Rathbone insisting: “No-one is bigger than Peterborough Speedway even if they think they are.

“Robert is a quality rider, but we did not enjoy our time working alongside him and decided as a club to bring it to an end.”

They've finally made an attempt to fill in the craters at the entrance to the car park. Only a temporary job, probably last until March

• Like 4

They've finally made an attempt to fill in the craters at the entrance to the car park. Only a temporary job, probably last until March

it's good to get the stadium improvements finished early shads!
  • Like 1

My mate wasn't allowed in the car park last week - apparently it was blue badge holders only ??????

My mate wasn't allowed in the car park last week - apparently it was blue badge holders only ??????

That's a new one on me

When I arrived the car park was nearly full and one of the Stewards, probably due to my grey hair and beard, politely asked if I was disabled. When I replied that I wasn't I was directed to one of the few remaining spaces whereas I think if I had answered yes I would have been allowed into the area inside the actual stadium itself. Possibly this is how the confusion arose.

When I arrived the car park was nearly full and one of the Stewards, probably due to my grey hair and beard, politely asked if I was disabled. When I replied that I wasn't I was directed to one of the few remaining spaces whereas I think if I had answered yes I would have been allowed into the area inside the actual stadium itself. Possibly this is how the confusion arose.

That's a new one on me

He is more regular than me and normally gets there 1 hour before the meeting - there were plenty of spaces but was told that the attendants had just been informed "Blue Badge Holders only" so he parked further down the road.

He was totally pissed off because his wife struggles to walk long distances and there were spaces galore as they slowly made there way in.

If that is the case then they will not be going next year, shame to loose such loyal people as them :cry:

My only thought was were the attendants confused and they meant BB Holders only inside the stadium?

Edited by DragonsDen

He was totally pissed off because his wife struggles to walk long distances and there were spaces galore as they slowly made there way in.

If that is the case then they will not be going next year, shame to loose such loyal people as them :cry:

Drop her off at the entrance and then go and park the car. I'm sure she'll be safe for a few minutes. It's not the Bronx

• Like 2

My only thought was were the attendants confused and they meant BB Holders only inside the stadium?

That's the usual form, staff, blue badges & bikes inside the stadium.