British Speedway Forum

He would score more than Konokpra, I think would score 3-4 points, and after a few meetings things will start to click.

He would score more than Konokpra,

Hardly a yardstick

He's averaging over 9 in the NL, he'd attain a three in the PL. Doesn't sound great perhaps? But Maassen and Greenwood didn't even reach three.

Hardly a yardstick

Just putting a comparison to whats out there on his current average. He would average around 4.00 IMO.

Looks like Uncle Lens days are numbered at Rye then.......

Taken from the Kent Kings website at their end-of-season presentation night:-

Co-promoter of Kent Speedway, Len Silver gave a rousing message to the fans spelling out how ambitious the club is for the future of the sport in the county,

Our ultimate plan for this club is to have a Kent team elevated into the Elite League (thats the top division in the country) and in addition to that, to run a National League team alongside it; that is our plan.

There are obviously 't's to be crossed and 'is to be dotted, but I personally think that is what will happen and I will stay involved in the whole promotion as will Roger Cearns, our stadium owner. It will make this club the most exciting Speedway club in the whole country and thats what we have to look forward to.

Silver continued,

I have to tell you that its not all cast in stone at this stage. There are a few hurdles to overcome at the moment. However we are hoping that the future will make things better still, so that all of the things we need to do to make this club the greatest in the land we will be able to do. So Im definitely looking forward to next year.

I thought Silver had sold out to the Motorsports/Stadium chappie weeks ago?!

I've a suspicion that Len Silver will concentrate 100% on Kent next year

I've a suspicion that Len Silver will concentrate 100% on Kent next year

I think he will, so who will take over?