British Speedway Forum

Good opportunity for him to get dialled in to his new home track, when the real stuff starts he'll be doing better than that.

• Like 1

Great quote by Guy Martin the the paper this morning - "I don't give a sh*t about F1 racing. I've got no interest in it at all.".

Have to love the man!!

• Like 1

I used to love F1 back in the day when the likes of Senna, Prost and Mansell done battle.

These days it's become a complete bore fest.

• Like 2

Great quote by Guy Martin the the paper this morning - "I don't give a sh*t about F1 racing. I've got no interest in it at all.".

Have to love the man!!

Who's Guy Martin?

• Like 2

Who's Guy Martin?

Some guy called Martin.

I like the Fanny, not the dick. :P:P

thats not what i have heard ! you and you carrier bags...........

I used to love F1 back in the day when the likes of Senna, Prost and Mansell done battle.

These days it's become a complete bore fest.

Agreed. It's all about circulating til the pitstops, which is all the commentators talk about, then get out again quickest as a way of overtaking the other chap as opposed to racing him on the circuit a la Mansell & Senna. Few characters one can identify with and follow these days....

• Like 2

Agreed. It's all about circulating til the pitstops, which is all the commentators talk about, then get out again quickest as a way of overtaking the other chap as opposed to racing him on the circuit a la Mansell & Senna. Few characters one can identify with and follow these days....

When a race is decided by how quickly you can change a wheel it's lost my interest. People who know sod all say that speedway is about who makes the first corner in front wins, forgetting there are three other riders in the race.

At least you can see the entire race. In F1 you get a brief glimpse as the cars pass by

Edited by Shads
  • Like 2

When a race is decided by how quickly you can change a wheel it's lost my interest. People who know sod all say that speedway is about who makes the first corner in front wins, forgetting there are three other riders in the race.

At least you can see the entire race. In F1 you get a brief glimpse as the cars pass by

Shame Speedway as a whole is so poorly promoted really, fantastic product, just needs the right packaging.

• Like 2

Shame Speedway as a whole is so poorly promoted really, fantastic product, just needs the right packaging.

No sh!t Sherlock! :D