British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gemini

Storm Matches ~ Sunday 9.8.15.

That wasn't too painful for you Gem I hope!

First meeting finished 3.40 after the machinery protests, second meeting 4.10 to 5.45pm. A big thank you to the riders, management and track staff for making it all run so smoothly.

I really enjoyed it today. Talked my sister & her husband in to coming and both really enjoyed it and now hoping to come to the next one.

Great effort by the whole team. Huge improvement in Knuckey & Shutterworth, great weekend for both.

That wasn't too painful for you Gem I hope!

First meeting finished 3.40 after the machinery protests, second meeting 4.10 to 5.45pm. A big thank you to the riders, management and track staff for making it all run so smoothly.

No not painful at all. :lol: In fact I really enjoyed both matches. The only thing I ever moan about is sunbreaks ~ not applicable at Coventry anyway thank goodness ~ and hanging around watching tractors go round umpteen times. That's what spoilt the Sidecar meeting on Friday somewhat but I'm sure next time things will be speeded up.

The two Storm matches today contained some great racing on a par with any E.L. match so well done to all the riders for putting on a brilliant show.

• Like 2