British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Belle Vue V Lakeside 10th August

Lakeside's team

1) Andreas Jonsson, 2) Richard Lawson, 3) Edward Kennett 4) Mikkel Bech 5) Dakota North (G) 6) Richard Hall (G) 7) Adam Ellis.

Belle Vue are going to have to be on top form as Lakeside pushed them close on their last visit & Dakota North was Poole's stand out rider on his last visit.

They certainly did,right up to heat 12 and they then put up a strong performance at Swindon. North and their two reserves make them much stronger this time, so the Aces will have to be form.

Hopefully, Josh will be ok. He raced on Wednesday but was clearly not 100%, not that anyone expected him to be but on Monday we need to be firing on all cylinders.

I think it's going to be a home win.

Thought Lakeside were excellent at BV last time & Dakota North's an excellent choice of guest for this Monday night, he's good to watch around Kirky Lane.

Hoping Matej's injury tonight in Denmark doesn't cause him any issues, as he's been in stunning form lately. Also that Josh is back to the form of a couple of weeks ago.

No room for home slip-ups from the Aces now, gotta admit I'm a bit nervous about this one...

Edited by mikec

Thought Lakeside were excellent at BV last time & Dakota North's an excellent choice of guest for this Monday night, he's good to watch around Kirky Lane.

Hoping Matej's injury tonight in Denmark doesn't cause him any issues, as he's been in stunning form lately. Also that Josh is back to the form of a couple of weeks ago.

No room for home slip-ups from the Aces now, gotta admit I'm a bit nervous about this one...

Howarth has been taken to hospital after being brought off by Josh tonight. Hoping this doesn't effect his mind frame even more.

Really hope Zagar is ok for Monday as he has been really good for you lately and could be a match winner.

• Like 1

Howarth has been taken to hospital after being brought off by Josh tonight. Hoping this doesn't effect his mind frame even more.

Really hope Zagar is ok for Monday as he has been really good for you lately and could be a match winner.

That could be a fun household tonight!

• Like 1

still going for a 3 pointer home win.

If Josh G comes through unscathed guesting at Glasgow today then he should be ok for the coming week!

3 more points towards the Aces top 4 place.

still going for a 3 pointer home win.

Are there any other kind these days?

North will not have it quite so easy as 2nd heatleader, vs 2nd string with Poole.

We are still stronger at reserve. Saying that though, this is going to be a hard meeting. The most important thing is a win and if that is 46-44 then I'll take that right now, but I'm going to put my neck out and predict an away win.

• Like 1

Walk in the park for the aces!!

I'm not expecting a walk in the park. Lakeside have always done well at BV. I'm expecting a home win but might be closer than some think.

Zagar in or out?

Zagar is meant to be riding However Edward Kennett has ruled himself out due to injury. He did have a fall and hurt his back riding for Rye House so might be due to that