British Speedway Forum
Cliffeboy

Somerset V Edinburgh 11.8.15

What about if Wolbert started showing Glasgow form at the squeaky bum time

Two chances of that!

And so Worral has cut the mustard has he ? Read your race cards before you pass comment on something. Compo didn't cut the mustard for over 3 months but May stuck with him !!!English guy bites dust in favour of foreigner ! :mad: !!

It seems like you'd be happy to see Worrall go,,, English bites dust in favour of foreigner ???

Why are they a comic duo ???? Somerset have done rather well with these two at the helm. Leigh and most other riders understand its a results game, and if the management feel a change is necessary so be it. Try telling Alex Ferguson who too put in his team, "Don`t play Keane this week Alex he`s not very nice" . Glasgow kiss now approaching lol

Your seriously not putting Somerset on a par with Man Utd, are you ???

Off course not, just an example I thought most people would understand. Hence the lol reference.

Edited by Cliffeboy

Off course not, just an example I thought most people would understand. Hence the lol reference.

Well,,, haven't Alex and Roy now retired ??? ;)

What about if Wolbert started showing Glasgow form at the squeaky bum time

Well we stuck with foxy & deek all last season when both dropped about 2 points off their average.

You get better team spirit when their's loyalty.

• Like 2

It's sad that a rider had to go but you can understand the rebels management making the change at this time as we approach the business end of the season after a couple of really poor home performances. It was a toss up between Leigh and Ritchie. Worrall was probably saved due to his good away scores which may come in handy on the forthcoming northern tour and the play offs. However here we are in August and he still hasn't mastered the OTA . Thanks Leigh for some great racing.

• Like 1

It seems like you'd be happy to see Worrall go,,, English bites dust in favour of foreigner ???

Your seriously not putting Somerset on a par with Man Utd, are you ???

Who said anything about Man U ????

Somerset have ambitions and will make changes, if they dont then they look like they don't have any...no win situation.

• Like 3

Cheque book speedway again,makes a mockery of the pl,win at all costs as per usual with the rebs,if it is raz plymouth will be glad of the loan fee especially as we couldn't afford him this season,i think you should have stuck with lanham his experience would be invaluable in the playoffs imo

Did you have lemons for breakfast or something? Oh so bitter....

And so Worral has cut the mustard has he ? Read your race cards before you pass comment on something. Compo didn't cut the mustard for over 3 months but May stuck with him !!!

English guy bites dust in favour of foreigner ! :mad: !!

I don't really care if he's English or from outter Mongolia! I want to see good speedway, which 99 times out of a 100 I do when I go to Somerset and I want to see us win every match too. If they're English then great, if not, then oh well.

Worrall as I have previously said needs to up his game massively at the OTA as he's been garbage to be honest. However his away form, namely his top score at Workington to name just one has kept him in the team.