British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle Diamonds V Berwick Bandits Premier League Sunday 16th August 2015

Your quick off the mark, the dust hasn't even settled from the Worky match yet!! :P:P

Hi Diamond at Heart, I don't mess around. ;) Well starting threads a bit early gives us all something to do, doesn't it. I am an old guy :shock: who remembers the days when you had to wait for days for a newspaper (Journal/Chronicle) to tell you what was going on. I love the communication speed we have now thanks to the internet and all the devices we can use. We are all better informed than ever before and I love it :party:

OO-er getting carried away now!!

It doesn't offend me, but it may well offend the people who you pay to watch put their life on the line

Well I can't help it if people take offence, maybe some should try a sense of humour, it's not the first 'silly' comment on here and certainly won't be the last,,, a mean no one drags these guys along kicking and screaming, or maybe some do ;)

Edited by rdd2

Lewi Kerr has been discharged by the hospital. Amazing progress he must really be "The Kerminator" Our thoughts go to Lewi and his family as care in hospital is down to medical staff whom have seen it all before, his family now have the task of making Lewi's recovery their number 1 priority and it may not be easy!

I will bet his family will have a problem keeping him well as he will be eager to get back his mojo and will want to visit Brough and Kings Lynn etc and also want to get on a bike again. Take it easy Lewi and get well soon. We Newcastle fans salute you for doing so well Good luck mate!

• Like 1

Lewi Kerr has been discharged by the hospital. Amazing progress he must really be "The Kerminator" Our thoughts go to Lewi and his family as care in hospital is down to medical staff whom have seen it all before, his family now have the task of making Lewi's recovery their number 1 priority and it may not be easy!

I will bet his family will have a problem keeping him well as he will be eager to get back his mojo and will want to visit Brough and Kings Lynn etc and also want to get on a bike again. Take it easy Lewi and get well soon. We Newcastle fans salute you for doing so well Good luck mate!

A bit early to think about that don't you think.

A bit early to think about that don't you think.

Yes White Knight. I was just trying to say Lewi may want to do that, get on a bike before he is ready / fit enough

Keep an eye on local road reports if you are going down to this meeting as there have been long delays on the A1 the last few days south of Morpeth

Arthur Sissis is a far better guest for Berwick. He can score points at Brough Park.

No news yet of the guest(s) for the Diamonds. I am looking forward to seeing the Bandits at Brough it seems like ages since their last visit. Bring some support Berwick as we all need a few extra quid through the turnstiles.

I hope Tero the Hero is improved injury-wise as he usually gets amongst the points

Edited by dantodan

Keep an eye on local road reports if you are going down to this meeting as there have been long delays on the A1 the last few days south of Morpeth

could always try the 'coastal route' from Alnwick ;)

Arthur Sissis is a far better guest for Berwick. He can score points at Brough Park.

No news yet of the guest(s) for the Diamonds. I am looking forward to seeing the Bandits at Brough it seems like ages since their last visit. Bring some support Berwick as we all need a few extra quid through the turnstiles.

I hope Tero the Hero is improved injury-wise as he usually gets amongst the points

Don't they tell you anything down there? Your guest is Carl Wilkinson for Lewis Kerr, r/r for Christian Henry.

Edited by Black Angus

Don't they tell you anything down there? Your guest is Carl Wilkinson for Lewis Kerr, r/r for Christian Henry.

I didn't know about Carl and R/R but I am only one person perhaps I was the last to know RASP! :P

Not sure if this is worth going to if this proves to be correct. :neutral: