British Speedway Forum
Phil The Ace

Belle Vue -v- Swindon Monday 17th August

Also remembered, Coventry dropped Thornblom too.

How are Swindon able to use Rob Branford as a full time FTR when he wasn't on the Fast Track list at the start of the season, and was only later introduced as a "can't be used full time, guest rider only"?

How are Swindon able to use Rob Branford as a full time FTR when he wasn't on the Fast Track list at the start of the season, and was only later introduced as a "can't be used full time, guest rider only"?

New rules that apply only to Swindon probably.

• Like 3

Thankfully the BSPA management committee all want Swindon to win the league. We're lucky there!!

• Like 1

I asked this when they signed him. Bloody cheats :P

I think once you become known as cheats people can jump to the wrong conclusion. It goes with the territory.

Very true ..but I think in time people will forgive Belle Vue for there made up water leak v Poole last year ..even thou they were found guilty and fined .

Edited by orion
  • Like 1

I'm sure somone has explained this already on a couple of threads. He wanted to focus on the PL and NL this season so asked to listed as a guest option only but he decided mid season he would want a full time spot if possible. Could somone in the know please confirm whether thats correct or not?! I'm sure i've read it a couple of times.

Have the rules changed then? Thought you couldn't drop an assessed rider until they did minimum 10 matches? ?

Or is this just to suit Swindon?

Your own team set the precedent for this Steve before we hear more of your boring conspiracies

Your own team set the precedent for this Steve before we hear more of your boring conspiracies

Dodgy engine failures, riders suddenly appearing on the FTR list.

Less conspiracy more blatant.

It'll be funny if they do, another 'league championship' won by a team who lost nearly half their leavue meetings, lol!

By the way, that's no.2 on the list of things the pokc sycophants are too thick to realise that the pokc actually does more harm than good.

Another day another sycophant rant.

Long live the play offs. Without the play offs the season would already be over for 6 teams, including those riding tonight.

Some people are just too thick to see the bigger picture.

It'll be funny if they do, another 'league championship' won by a team who lost nearly half their league meetings, lol!

By the way, that's no.2 on the list of things the pokc sycophants are too thick to realise that the pokc actually does more harm than good.

Sorry, number 3. The list is so long, it's okay for you pokc sycophants you've only got two benefits to remember.

Sorry, but what's the pokc? Not sure I've heard of that.

• Like 1

You said it, lol!

Absolutely , calling you out as the phrase fits perfect. :t:

It's the mini tourney usually raced for in the rain at the end of the season, bizarrely the winners are called 'league champions', lol!

Get yourself up there early as they are expecting a big crowd unlike it would have been under the old rules :wink:

• Like 2

It's the mini tourney usually raced for in the rain at the end of the season, bizarrely the winners are called 'league champions', lol!

Ah right, that thing they do in Rugby.

It's good, that.