British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

King's Lynn V Coventry Wed 19th August

well having ronnie allen as a ref is totally wrong imo

its like mourinho's brother reffin a man u match ...

sarj didnt move before taped video proved it , so ref was wrong , and the garrity incident most times that would be all 4 back ,

well having ronnie allen as a ref is totally wrong imo

its like mourinho's brother reffin a man u match ...

sarj didnt move before taped video proved it , so ref was wrong , and the garrity incident most times that would be all 4 back ,

seems conspiracy theorists would say its a plan to get poole finish top

wonder if it was ronnie russell that had a word with the ref and said sarj moved?

What the actual f*** is this about? This has got to be the most ridiculous post I have ever seen both in content and presentation. It's 5.30 in the morning when I would usually be grumpy as hell but I'm actually laughing at this. Deary me.

Ok it's a bit later now, I'm awake and ready to add a bit more!

Q. How is having Ronnie Allen refereeing the same as having mourinho's brother ref a Manc game? Don't get that at all.

How on earth would that be all 4 back, Garrity cleaned him out! Exclusion all day long. I'm happy to agree with you about sarj to an extent, he shouldn't have been excluded.

You're last 2 comments are....well....pathetic to be honest. Cov took a spanking against a decent KL side, a few things went against them (Harris coming off when nicely placed and Hans fencing his own rider) but that's speedway.

How Poole even came into this thread is beyond me 🙈🙉🙊

Edited by Rob VDS
  • Like 1

And it was deliberate

Really? How do you know it was deliberate? Or are you stating an opinion? Big difference between facts and you stating your opinion you know

Have another watch of the video and tell me it's not . Middlo knew the only way they had a chance was to take Bomber out .

• Like 1

Have another watch of the video and tell me it's not . Middlo knew the only way they had a chance was to take Bomber out .

Jeez you actually believe this don't you.....

Still no idea how Holder wasn't excluded.

Then again look at who the ref was then - Peter Clarke!!

Somehow he's always there in the Poole and Coventry contraversy

Edited by mdmc82

What the actual f*** is this about? This has got to be the most ridiculous post I have ever seen both in content and presentation. It's 5.30 in the morning when I would usually be grumpy as hell but I'm actually laughing at this. Deary me.

Ok it's a bit later now, I'm awake and ready to add a bit more!

Q. How is having Ronnie Allen refereeing the same as having mourinho's brother ref a Manc game? Don't get that at all.

How on earth would that be all 4 back, Garrity cleaned him out! Exclusion all day long. I'm happy to agree with you about sarj to an extent, he shouldn't have been excluded.

You're last 2 comments are....well....pathetic to be honest. Cov took a spanking against a decent KL side, a few things went against them (Harris coming off when nicely placed and Hans fencing his own rider) but that's speedway.

How Poole even came into this thread is beyond me

Do you not know ronnie allen (referee) is norrie allen (leicester manager) brother?

as for garrity exclusion all day long, look at the 2010 final when chris harris is cleaned out by holder and gets run over by bridger, that was all four back yet was much more contact

• Like 1

Do you not know ronnie allen (referee) is norrie allen (leicester manager) brother?

as for garrity exclusion all day long, look at the 2010 final when chris harris is cleaned out by holder and gets run over by bridger, that was all four back yet was much more contact

Yes I knew that. So?

So because a wrong decision is made 5 years ago and therefore all subsequent decisions have to be wrong as well? Do you read what you type before sending it?

• Like 1

I didn't know that this was on so recorded the 3am version and skimmed through it in 10 mins last night. Jeez, that league is so guff these days. I'm no fan of Panthers being in the PL but if that's progress then I'll stick.

Jeez you actually believe this don't you.....

New here aren't you . and making friends already ,, bye bye mr 23 posts your'e blocked

• Like 1

New here aren't you . and making friends already ,, bye bye mr 23 posts your'e blocked

Touchy 😂😂😂😂

I didn't know that this was on so recorded the 3am version and skimmed through it in 10 mins last night. Jeez, that league is so guff these days. I'm no fan of Panthers being in the PL but if that's progress then I'll stick.

Meanwhile back in the real world we get some cracking action at Monmore even tho our team is pants.

Meanwhile back in the real world we get some cracking action at Monmore even tho our team is pants.

The real world is British Speedway continuing to go down the toilet but as long as you're happy in your caravan at Monmore then that's ok. You enjoyed the Kings Lynn match then? That was real quality from Britain's alleged top league wasn't it.

The real world is British Speedway continuing to go down the toilet but as long as you're happy in your caravan at Monmore then that's ok. You enjoyed the Kings Lynn match then? That was real quality from Britain's alleged top league wasn't it.

The real world is attendances are down in all leagues and there are average matches in ALL leagues. Watched quite a few of them this year . But you stay in your PL Is perfect bubble now won't you.

Yes, report on Twitter by several people that king's Lynn fans were swearing and shouting abuse at him. One said he was gonna knock him out. That might be the one he was shouting back at.

Thanks yes I just caught sight of it for a brief second on TV.

Thanks yes I just caught sight of it for a brief second on TV.

It was clear he was being provoked. He was soon pulled away from the antagonists.