British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne Eagles Vs Birmingham Brummies 23/8/15 Nl

Clash of the current top 2 teams on Sunday Eastbourne want Birmingham to leave with no points and Birmingham want all four. This promises to be. Great meeting. Does anyone know if Adam Ellis will be back for the match as he is supposed to ride abroad Saturday I think

Edited by Alex2000

Where is the meeting as the u21 in Germany was on the 7th of June? and the Final is in Denmark?

Edited by catinthehat

Where is the meeting as the u21 in Germany was on the 7th of June? and the Final is in Denmark?

Was it I was told wrong then. He is supposed to ride Broad on Saturday though so will he be here?

Alex i think your right in Gustrow 9 hour drive accoriding to google maps so plenty of time to get back to the Uk and maybe he will fly back and have one bike here already so i cant see it being a problem.

Alex i think your right in Gustrow 9 hour drive accoriding to google maps so plenty of time to get back to the Uk and maybe he will fly back and have one bike here already so i cant see it being a problem.

Yes that then Hope he is here makes the meeting more exciting

Eastie MUST get all four points! No early slip ups like the last home match.

With Daniel at reserve I think we will clean up and Birmingham wont even get a sniff at a point. (that's assuming that Len sour grapes Silver doesn't get him banned)

I predict a win by 12+ for Eastbourne.

Edited by stevec

With Daniel at reserve I think we will clean up and Birmingham wont even get a sniff at a point. (that's assuming that Len sour grapes Silver doesn't get him banned)

I predict a win by 12+ for Eastbourne.[/quote We can only get 3 at home. Spiller won't be banned as he is British. Len is just jealous that he is half blind to new talent that we can find

I predict a win by 12+ for Eastbourne.[/quote We can only get 3 at home. Spiller won't be banned as he is British. Len is just jealous that he is half blind to new talent that we can find

is there any doubt now that it was len silver that objected in the first place to daniel's inclusion ? i said to another eastbourne fan on saturday night that it was someone with the most to loose and knew the rule book inside out and all it's loopholes. with our next meetings being rye & kent and with the trophy final also against rye it pointed towards cuddley uncle len rather than anyone at cradley or birmingham etc. mind you i was way off the mark with him knowing the rule book inside out :rofl:

I am extremely looking forward to this one, 2 great teams head to head to do battle, an occasion like this deserved to be a saturday night under the lights, but ill settle for a sunday afternoon, hope the track is decent, hope weathers decent, hope its injury free and most of all, hope i aint got too bad a hangover from saturday night!

This meeting could be more difficult than we thought. With Andrews, Bates and Wood still out we will have to have R/R and a guest again but 8 NL teams ride on Sunday leaving only Stoke and Kings Lynn to draw on. That probably means Scott Campos or Danny Phillips. Daniel Spiller will have to put 7 good rides with no falls or M/F.

I smell danger.

This meeting could be more difficult than we thought.

It won't be - I'm a Brummies fan - you have nothing to fear!...............

Do you still get a little extra on the averages to play with when booking guests at home? If so you might be able to stretch to Tom Stokes or Shane Hazeldon as a replacement for Woody? Id want to keep clear of Danny Phillips as he has been disappointing this year and form wise id be tempted by Kinsley or Ryan Terry Daly. Add a RTD to your BWD :D

Either way I still think the Eagles will be safe at home but if added excitement is required Mr Strudwick or Charley Powell could be given a run out to make it interesting ;)

Last time we ran strudwick our team misfired and not having a good rider we struggled. To run strudwick we need an easier team though he could beat their reserves

I think the way George and Andrews were moving around at Kent they are not far from being fit even an unfit woods and Andrews is better than a fit Strudwick, maybe a practice would sort them out but as we all know that the Eagles will have a practice before Birmingham or on the day of the meeting possibly.

Roll on Sunday let the league be settled, Good luck to both teams but my with my Eastbourne hat on and spitfire spiller the eagles will win by 8