British Speedway Forum
Grachan

Coventry V Swindon - 21/08/2015

Perhaps he could have done with some rain then he could of refused to race!!

Are you still harping on, you are obsessed with it 😴😴

Kylmakorpi was unlucky, was about to get a 5-1 with Bomber until Bomber went off then Hans did him no favours. I'd say we will win Friday, our reserves are too good with what Swindon will have. Aren't Swindon missing others too?

Edited by woz01

Kylmakorpi was unlucky, was about to get a 5-1 with Bomber until Bomber went off then Hans did him no favours. I'd say we will win Friday, our reserves are too good with what Swindon will have. Aren't Swindon missing others too?

Don't think so. Their top five will eat ours for breakfast and our reserves are bound to chuck some daft points away. 40-50 at best.

Swindon missing Wright & Branford.

Coventry missing Hans, King and possibly Robson. We will have to hope Garrity is okay as well as in a huge amount of pain tonight and he still had tomorrow night to get through first.

Is King riding tho?

No. Said he's having a few days off

Swindon missing Wright & Branford.

Coventry missing Hans, King and possibly Robson. We will have to hope Garrity is okay as well as in a huge amount of pain tonight and he still had tomorrow night to get through first.

No. Said he's having a few days off

He said a couple of days I think so I guess he'll ride Friday. We can get a good guest for Hans and who knows what's happening at the number 2 position. Garrity will be fine to ride, he was tonight Edited by woz01

He said a couple of days I think so I guess he'll ride Friday. We can get a good guest for Hans and who knows what's happening at the number 2 position. Garrity will be fine to ride, he was tonight

Hopefully Garrity can get through tomorrow's meeting at Sheffield without falling and making it worse. 🙏

Lindgren and Walasek would be good guest options if Hans (and possibly king) are out.

both lindgren and walasek unreliable

cook and nichols would be better as they have a reason to want coventry to win

Think you're dreaming if you recon we will win, can't keep relying on reserves.

Am thinking 40-50 with the Bees giving the Robins a head start...The Robins will be lightening from the starts and Bees wont be able to counter that. hope I`m wrong but that's what I think !

Think you're dreaming if you recon we will win, can't keep relying on reserves.

We get this doom and gloom virtually every match and we come out and win. It'll be close and I think Swindon will take a point but I think we'll get a small victory. Depends on who we have to guest for us obviously. Swindon will probably be even weaker at reserve so will probably only get a few points between them.

Don't get me wrong over a 2 leg play off situation I don't think we'd win.

Swindon are really low on choice of guests for Friday looking at it. Looks like Clegg or either Greenwood from tier 2. Is Blackbird riding anywhere Friday otherwise Swindon can only pick from the Tier 1 guest list.

Edit: Blackbird is riding Friday too.

Edited by woz01

Swindon are really low on choice of guests for Friday looking at it. Looks like Clegg or either Greenwood from tier 2. Is Blackbird riding anywhere Friday otherwise Swindon can only pick from the Tier 1 guest list.

Blackbird and Clegg are both riding for PL clubs.

Riders not racing elsewhere are Ashley Morris, Dan greenwood, Tom Perry, Daryl Ritchings, James Wright,

Looking at the shocking choice of guests Lakeside have tomorrow night against Poole, I imagine Swindon are using Ashley Morris to replace Charles Wright otherwise surely Lakeside would have used him.

I imagine it will be Daryl Ritchings or Dan Greenwood for Branford esp with it being their home track this year.

If Sarjeant goes through the tapes, they could both beat him off 15m. What's more frustrating is as he showed the start of yesterday's meeting, he is a very good rider and has proven before he's capable of beating not only tier 1 riders but also 2nd strings. At the moment the only person he's beating is himself.

Edited by mdmc82

Blackbird and Clegg are both riding for PL clubs.

Riders not racing elsewhere are Ashley Morris, Dan greenwood, Tom Perry, Daryl Ritchings, James Wright,

Looking at the shocking choice of guests Lakeside have tomorrow night against Poole, I imagine Swindon are using Ashley Morris to replace Charles Wright otherwise surely Lakeside would have used him.

I imagine it will be Daryl Ritchings or Dan Greenwood for Branford esp with it being their home track this year.

If Sarjeant goes through the tapes, they could both beat him off 15m. What's more frustrating is as he showed the start of yesterday's meeting, he is a very good rider and has proven before he's capable of beating not only tier 1 riders but also 2nd strings. At the moment the only person he's beating is himself.

We should be scoring very heavily at reserve.That's the one good thing from last night was that Sarjeant looked much better. Doesn't need to jump the tapes in the reserve heats he's good enough anyway, so frustrating. Edited by woz01