British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shale Searcher

Leicester V Poole, Mon 31st Aug 2015 (lions Last Home Meeting Of The Season) In August! Whats Happened?

It should be a good meeting if the rain just stays away. We have had a lot of showers today, with a rather heavy thunder storm last night, just hope this meeting goes ahead, as I wanted my grandson to get along to see this last home meeting, if it is delayed until next week, then he goes back to school, so any really late nights have been thrown out of the window.

Would have thought unless this meeting actually comes off tomorrow then the chances of getting Poole here again befor the end of season, is going to very hard to fit in for them.

What time and what location did the storm appear last night chap?

Don't know the time but Weatherwatcher lives in South Derbyshire.

Cloudy here in Leicester as i look out of my office window & my ever reliable weather app tells me no rain is due.

Why the hell have we gone for Carl Wilkinson over Adam Ellis i will never know !!!

It also appears " The Great Mr Popple" has dropped his first b**lock of the day he has got Poole fans laughing & sharing his advert on Facebook for tonight Leicester Lions vs Pool Pirates .

Thanks to the "Pool" fan who sent it to me via e mail because Mr Blobby has unfriended me on Facebook so i wouldn't have seen it

Edited by lionking

Cloudy here in Leicester as i look out of my office window & my ever reliable weather app tells me no rain is due.

Why the hell have we gone for Carl Wilkinson over Adam Ellis i will never know !!!!

How many times have you used Ellis now? Draft riders can only guest 4 times.

I know they can only be used 4 times but we have used him only Once Vs Kings Lynn away on Tuesday.

How many times have you used Ellis now? Draft riders can only guest 4 times.

The storm the other night was around 5.15pm. It lasted for around half an hour, but the rain slowed down a little after it's heaviest fall which was over 114mm per hour. Would not want that to have come down for the whole half hour, even we would have sen some rather large puddles.

Just shows you how different the weather can be and we are only 21 miles away from BP. Just hope it stays fine, we have had a few light showers this morning but it has now turnrd dry again. Still rather dull and overcast though.

Keep me posted how things are that way as I don't want to bother setting out tonight only to find I have arrived at the start of a major storm as we had here the other day.

Why the hell have we gone for Carl Wilkinson over Adam Ellis i will never know !!!

It also appears " The Great Mr Popple" has dropped his first b**lock of the day he has got Poole fans laughing & sharing his advert on Facebook for tonight Leicester Lions vs Pool Pirates .

Thanks to the "Pool" fan who sent it to me via e mail because Mr Blobby has unfriended me on Facebook so i wouldn't have seen it

Still slagging people off but it's safe isn't it as no body knows who you are brave very brave bet you don't tell him to his face?

Mr Blobby knows exactly who i am after i tried to help him only to be given abuse back & told " I am good at what I do " You do your job & I will do mine" i told him who i am so he knows .

Still slagging people off but it's safe isn't it as no body knows who you are brave very brave bet you don't tell him to his face?

#Piratepride..

Mr Blobby knows exactly who i am after i tried to help him only to be given abuse back & told " I am good at what I do " You do your job & I will do mine" i told him who i am so he knows .

Why in gods name would he take PR advice off you

Either we are amazing which i am able to accept!!or it doesnt take much to beat kings lynn these days! Although in fairness leicester were not helped by Walaseks injury.

Either we are amazing which i am able to accept!!or it doesnt take much to beat kings lynn these days! Although in fairness leicester were not helped by Walaseks injury.

True. Walasek being injured plus no Masters (who are 2 of their strongest riders) weakened Leicester a lot.

Holder has been very hard to work out this season. Really struggles away from home but amazing at home.

Edited by mdmc82

True. Walasek being injured plus no Masters (who are 2 of their strongest riders) weakened Leicester a lot.

But we can only beat whats in front of us..

• Like 1

But we can only beat whats in front of us..

Very true. It was a good win for you tonight