British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne Vs Mildenhall Saturday 29/08/15 @7:30pm

National league meeting think the NT one has been dumped now. The return of our number 7 of last season Danny Halsey should prove interesting to see how he does at this level on this track. We will be without Spiller as he is riding in Germany so will it be Powell or Strudwick?

yesssssssss, a saturday meeting again so here we come . halsey to do well but not get the better of bwd as he's not adam ellis. whether it's strudwick or powell should be a good win for the eagles, my guess 56 - 34..

Powell for me, another Grass track convert this year and probably nailed on for no 7 next year unless they leave him out to keep his average at 3.0.

National league meeting think the NT one has been dumped now. The return of our number 7 of last season Danny Halsey should prove interesting to see how he does at this level on this track. We will be without Spiller as he is riding in Germany so will it be Powell or Strudwick?

surely clubs have to complete their fixtures, regardless of if they are dead rubbers or not. I would have thought the eagles would still have to run the home fen tigers trophy match.

that's not a bad idea.

Do NL first though so they aren't used to the track

Considering making the drive over for this one, been too long since we've been over to Eastie for a watch :)

National Trophy match is being run on Saturday 12th September 7:30pm bit pointless really but its speedway so I will take it.

National Trophy match is being run on Saturday 12th September 7:30pm bit pointless really but its speedway so I will take it.

Yes, it's speedway and the season goes on - unlike those EL days.

Should have been ridden earlier but there you are. It would be a mockery to leave the competition incomplete.

Also keeps our lads on track in the build up up to the final which has to be a good thing.

Those of us with long memories remember how Eastbourne were caught cold in the first ever play off to decide the EL title. We were top of league and didn't ride while the other four teams went through a qualifier. When the time came Wolves were hot and we were cold.

that's good news for us, we'll take any saturday racing there is. is there any signs/rumours of the trophy final dates as my 'driver' has kept 2 days off for the trophy and koc as they're likely to be sundays but if someone books the days off before him that's it.

that's good news for us, we'll take any saturday racing there is. is there any signs/rumours of the trophy final dates as my 'driver' has kept 2 days off for the trophy and koc as they're likely to be sundays but if someone books the days off before him that's it.

NT finals are away at Rye Saturday 19th September and Home at Arlington Sunday 20th (2pm)

Nothing on KOC

Should have been ridden earlier but there you are. It would be a mockery to leave the competition incomplete.

Also keeps our lads on track in the build up up to the final which has to be a good thing.

Those of us with long memories remember how Eastbourne were caught cold in the first ever play off to decide the EL title. We were top of league and didn't ride while the other four teams went through a qualifier. When the time came Wolves were hot and we were cold.

my memory isn't brilliant but i did remember it slightly different from you. i didn't put it down to any break from racing as i thought they did well in the away leg but then totally blew it in the second leg, i always put it down to over confidence more than anything but either way thinking about it it's hard to believe it was 14 yrs ago. a friend who's a wolves fan still keeps asking me if i would like a dvd of this final to which i not so politely decline.

NT finals are away at Rye Saturday 19th September and Home at Arlington Sunday 20th (2pm)

Nothing on KOC

thank you alex, i'll let him know to book it in today.

Still my most painful memory is speedway (Other than seeing riders badly hurt).

My kids were inconsolable and I was not far off and so soon after the memories of my best moment in speedway, when we won the league in that awesome match against Kings Lynn. I have always wondered if that was the match that gave Sky the idea of the playoffs!

Still my most painful memory is speedway (Other than seeing riders badly hurt).

My kids were inconsolable and I was not far off and so soon after the memories of my best moment in speedway, when we won the league in that awesome match against Kings Lynn. I have always wondered if that was the match that gave Sky the idea of the playoffs!

I still haven't got over it, especially as we have never been close again. [Not even thinking about 2015]