British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crazysue

Rye House V Cradley 29th August

Pretty low. Certainly lower than most NL attendances I've seen at Rye this year. Could be the weather forecast, which this time was spot on. There was a GP on TV and Spurs were live on Sky. Add to that Rockets v Plymouth on BH Monday with Robert Lambert making his official Rockets debut and it's no surprise only the die hards were in attendance.

Noted that Warren Scott was there chatting to fans.

Edited by Shads
  • Like 1

The crowd figures at perry Barr seem lower than at monmore to me.hard to believe but I think the cradley fans got to accept that monmore was like a second home.not sure we feel the same about perry Barr.but better than nothing I suppose.I do think we have run our course in the nl but moving ups a big financial risk

Pretty low. Certainly lower than most NL attendances I've seen at Rye this year. Could be the weather forecast, which this time was spot on. There was a GP on TV and Spurs were live on Sky. Add to that Rockets v Plymouth on BH Monday with Robert Lambert making his official Rockets debut and it's no surprise only the die hards were in attendance.

Noted that Warren Scott was there chatting to fans.

Wish I had gone now, I'd like to have a word with that fella myself!

Wish I had gone now, I'd like to have a word with that fella myself!

He's usually there when there's no Touring car meetings that weekend. Steve, the stadium manager is there every meeting and quite approachable. Been chatting to him myself

Edited by Shads

Could it be some Cradley fans are tired of NL racing?

I am,I`ve missed more home meetings than I`ve been to this year.Not being a fan of PerryBarr doesn`t help either.

I am,I`ve missed more home meetings than I`ve been to this year.Not being a fan of PerryBarr doesn`t help either.

I was surprised at how few Cradley fans were there yesterday. Last time there must've been at least 50 and boy were they feisty!!

Don't really follow the league table, but know Birmingham & Eastbourne are the standout teams. Mildenhall, who have been up there with Cradley for the last few years, are a shadow of the side they were. Looks like Cradley may be going the same way.

Edited by Shads