British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Swindon V Coventry Select Thur 4th Sep

Jorgensen, Fricke and r/r scored 3,4 and 5 (and one of Frickes was an r/r - Howarth, King and a half decent replacement for Joonas should be capable of doubling the 11 scored tonight.

Obviously Swindon will be looking at Morris doubling, even trebling his score though.

I stand by what I said a few days ago, literally any one of 4 teams could win the title right now.

The only swindon rider he beat was rose !! Think it was the correct decision to sacrifice him in 13 against two heat leaders !

The issue was the cherry picking! And Fricke showing tonight he's not a heatleader as some of us said a couple of days ago - weirdly though I thought he'd be better choice tonight than last night!

The only swindon rider he beat was rose !! Think it was the correct decision to sacrifice him in 13 against two heat leaders !

He actually rode really well. Gave Kildemand a great race and also led Morris and Zengi. Just struggled with his exit to bend 4 a bit. He was superb from the tapes.

• Like 2

Good night for our missing riders. Howarth scored 11+2, King scored a paid max in the PL

(Shame we agreed to a evening when we had riders missing)

Garrity's form is a worry. Fine other than that. With him on song much more tactical opportunities for Havy. Heat 13 (instead of Jorgensen) as an example.

Garrity's form is a worry. Fine other than that. With him on song much more tactical opportunities for Havy. Heat 13 (instead of Jorgensen) as an example.

Swindon has never really been a happy hunting ground for Garrity.

He is just returning from injury. However if we can get close with Garrity having a off night & minus 3 riders then it's encouraging

• Like 1

Not a bad meeting that. Summers missed the gate in all his races and still scored well. Killer nutty as normal. Bomber and Hans looked good. Don't think the bonus point dropped will make a difference to Cov. They will still finish 2nd. Going to be close if we meet in the play offs. SCB is right. So hard to call now.

Not a bad meeting that. Summers missed the gate in all his races and still scored well. Killer nutty as normal. Bomber and Hans looked good. Don't think the bonus point dropped will make a difference to Cov. They will still finish 2nd. Going to be close if we meet in the play offs. SCB is right. So hard to call now.

I personally still think Poole slightly have the edge going in to the play offs. However anything can happen.

Poole should pick Swindon IMO. Easy enough track for Gomolski. Potentially weakest reserve than Coventry and Belle Vue.

Believe me, as someone that was there, Jorgensen rode way better than Jason tonight and deserved an rr ride.

• Like 2

Believe me, as someone that was there, Jorgensen rode way better than Jason tonight and deserved an rr ride.

Yeah I agree. He was miles better than his score suggests.