British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
T.N.T.

Wolves V Aces & Lions 7/9

This is like two bald blokes arguing over a comb.

• Like 2

Reading some of the comments in this thread suggests some people don't understand the very simple concept of a league and how it works when deciding relative merits of contestants both before and after all the fixtures are completed.

There are at least two explanations, one is that they are thick (on this occasion that isn't a euphemism for bigoted moron), another is that the pokc has meant that they have forgotten what is the true and fair test of judging one contestant against the others.

While not the most damaging issue the pokc has caused it is still a negative feature and therefore becomes number 15 on the long list of things the pokc sycophants are too thick to realise that the pokc actually does more harm than good.

Correct me if I'm wrong but are you suggesting that anyone that agrees with the current play off format is 'thick' and a 'sycophant'?

Nice try Steve. Like you don't know how a league table is calculated.

LOL

Thank god that's sorted.

Glad you got the points difference understood as well.

Correct me if I'm wrong but are you suggesting that anyone that agrees with the current play off format is 'thick' and a 'sycophant'?

No

Well at least not now he knows what "sycophant" means

• Like 1

Has he worked out what thick means though?

Don't know. He is busy working on "hypocrite" at the moment, although the dictionary he is using seems to have a completely wrong meaning for that one as well.

If he is struggling with "thick" maybe I can help him out.

As an example, someone who keeps using the wrong words in sentences could best be described as "thick"

Edited by Oldace