British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Coventry V Leicester Friday 4th Sep

Some of the best team riding used to be between King & Barker. They used to ride really well together.

Some of the best team riding used to be between King & Barker. They used to ride really well together.

Only one winner for me Hamill and Hancock.

Hans wasn't happy with the Doyle incident perhaps rightly so but he did stuff up Sarj. Don't think he deserved the stick on twitter that he got though, he did get 4 race wins. Not going to excuse his replies as it was wrong to do but the 'fan' initially stirring it hasn't helped at all and along with Hans made a non situation into something more.

I think it's time the boo boys came out for Doyle , every GP so far wild and recklessly crashing into someone and nmost Elite league matches the same , far worse then Nicki Pedersen because it's all deliberate , Boooooooooooooooo Doyle

• Like 1

Only one winner for me Hamill and Hancock.

That's two.........

I'd make them joint top with Sam & Ronnie, or Peter Karlsson & just about anyone when he was at his best.

Edited by Robert Lee

Peter Karlsson - yes, I remember Peter Karlsson riding as a guest for Coventry Bees when he first came over to the UK and team-riding Andy Meredirth around for a 5-1 win in the reserves race - no mean feat I can tell you !! Brilliant team rider !

Olsen and molynuex followed the next year with Ole and Alf Busk best team riding I have seen.

Greg and Billy were good too ,but they were of similar ability so blocked the track at high speed together.

Tommy Knudsen had the knack as well

Karlsson brothers were formidable also

Up the bees