British Speedway Forum
Big Al

Leicester Lions 2016

Surely that means 'the one with the highest starting MA in the original list' - as was announced in the earlier BSPA statement and means the Tier 1 EDR?!

That's not what it says, but who knows?

Well Adam Ellis is under no illusions about his position this season. Why not ask him yourself when he guests for the Lions at Lakeside on Friday!?

Alternatively you can always check with Paul Starke.

Edited by Skidder1

The year has been spoiled for me already. I have problems with the bone ifection in my toe starting up again, unless the weather is nice and warm then it rules out any chance of comiing to sit and watch a speedway meeting, because the pain in my left foot is just to much to bear.

So it looks like my grandson and I are in for a long wait, before we get to BP, or I live in hope that the tablets I am on now clear it up again, if that fails than the only other option I have is to have my toe ampulated. I have grown quite fond of my toe, so they go go and take a run, before I let them cut it off.

Best of luck to the Lions, just hope we can get there soon.

Well Adam Ellis is under no illusions about his position this season. Why not ask him yourself when he guests for the Lions at Lakeside on Friday!?

In my experience, riders are the last people to ask about the rule book (some managers too!).

The year has been spoiled for me already. I have problems with the bone ifection in my toe starting up again, unless the weather is nice and warm then it rules out any chance of comiing to sit and watch a speedway meeting, because the pain in my left foot is just to much to bear.

So it looks like my grandson and I are in for a long wait, before we get to BP, or I live in hope that the tablets I am on now clear it up again, if that fails than the only other option I have is to have my toe ampulated. I have grown quite fond of my toe, so they go go and take a run, before I let them cut it off.

Best of luck to the Lions, just hope we can get there soon.

Oh no, sounds concerning. Fingers crossed things work out for you. 👍🏻🙏🏼

According to Somerset's web site Starke is riding for the Lions on Friday.

Oh no, sounds concerning. Fingers crossed things work out for you. 👍🏻🙏🏼

Yes fingers and 9 toes crossed.

According to Somerset's web site Starke is riding for the Lions on Friday.

Adam is guesting for Josh Auty.

Yes fingers and 9 toes crossed.

Thanks. I would rather keep all 10, if I can.

There you go folks, not sure on a rule, ask the Bournemouth Echo!

Accurate though - on this occasion!! :wink:

Why? I dont live in Bournemouth!!

That's why I posted the link - so you could still get the facts!! :D

Accurate though - on this occasion!! :wink:

Not what the rulebook says though!

Going by last night, it won't be long til autys a heat leader. Starke has to stay at reserve all year, but he'll be a real feather in the cap there

How long have you been following speedway ?