British Speedway Forum
Big Al

Leicester Lions 2016

How long have you been following speedway ?

Since Leicester reopened as I wasn't around for the blackbird road era, why?

How long have you been following speedway ?

We're not all as old as you !!!!

• Like 3

Not what the rulebook says though!

...and not what the original BSPA AGM statement or CVS' post-AGM interview said.

...and not what the original BSPA AGM statement or CVS' post-AGM interview said.

But it's what Poole and their local paper say, so......

But it's what Poole and their local paper say, so......

Obviously. I wish the Echo would hurry up and publish the definitive ruling on the PL Cup TR situation.

• Like 1

Since Leicester reopened as I wasn't around for the blackbird road era, why?

Pretty much explains some of your posts , I didn't think it would be long

We're not all as old as you !!!!

and you dont all know as much about speedway as I do either , I dont form opinions and post stuff based on hearsay , becaue I have been there seen that done that and MADE the T'shirts

• Like 1

If the rulebook and initial statements are open to interpretation then I really don't mind if either or both reserves can get into the 1-5 if their scores/averages allow.!!

But that's not what the riders or the clubs currently understand. :D

Pretty much explains some of your posts , I didn't think it would be long

Okay, well I apologise for any offence caused. I just come here to talk with other people that also enjoy speedway, but I'm starting to get a bit disillusioned with the idea as I just come in for unnecessary stick from yourself. I don't post anything here to upset anyone, so if it continues to irk you that I feel I have the right to an opinion then I can only apologise.

Okay, well I apologise for any offence caused. I just come here to talk with other people that also enjoy speedway, but I'm starting to get a bit disillusioned with the idea as I just come in for unnecessary stick from yourself. I don't post anything here to upset anyone, so if it continues to irk you that I feel I have the right to an opinion then I can only apologise.

Apology accepted

Don't become disillusioned. You're as entitled to your views and opinions just as much as anyone else. The sport needs to attract younger fans and those of us who have followed the sport for many years should be encouraging and helpful.

• Like 2

Speedibee is the resident grump, don't worry about him :D

Can't see myself anything you need to apologise for. Don't be disillusioned young man

• Like 2

The new issue of green sheets show Josh Auty as the first EDR to move into the 1-5 from Monday. He swaps places with Nicolai Klindt who drops to 7th in the averages but has to ride at #6.

• Like 2

Can't see myself anything you need to apologise for. Don't be disillusioned young man

Of course you can't . the boy was dipping his toe into the pond of sarcasm . but Im the master of that so it was ineffective , he was rather succesful in another ploy though, so well done for that, that was gaining sympathy when there really wasn't any cause for it , and you and several others walked right into it ,

The new issue of green sheets show Josh Auty as the first EDR to move into the 1-5 from Monday. He swaps places with Nicolai Klindt who drops to 7th in the averages but has to ride at #6.

I thought averages didn't change till you have ridden 4 matches?

Have Leicester ridden 4 already???

• Like 1