British Speedway Forum
Red Panda

Coventry V Poole Elsf 1

Havvy was asked are we looking a replacement for JK or is R/R the most LIKELY solution? He said guest, R/R is a risk. I read that as guest is the likely solution but maybe that's just me. Havvy isn't one for in depth answers on twitter.

Edited by woz01
  • Like 1

Really can't decide on that one :lol: even putting aside club loyalty. I think he is a huge talent, I just wish he was a little more Greg Hancock and a little less Nicki Pedersen.

Sometimes over committed.

If it is to be a guest i would always favour the same guest for both legs. Robert Lambert or Freddie Lindgren would be my choice but personally i think r/r is better.

Ha ha. I'd rather have him in my side, than not. That's all I'm saying ;)

Edited by Jacques

Ha ha. I'd rather have him in my side, than not. That's all I'm saying ;)

I think all teams would like a PL #1 as their EL FTR!

• Like 1

Suck it up Mr Zero, suck it up ......

Kyle Newman was.......for a little while.

What average would Miedzinski be?

On this seasons showing.........Very.

jepsen jensen would be a shout in my book

Burnt bridges there i think!

Was it ever going to be other than guest or RR??? I doubt it!

Never any intention of making a signing
  • Like 1

Never any intention of making a signing

Why are you always so negative. Why have they contacted riders then (Tai has said so himself)

Why are you always so negative. Why have they contacted riders then (Tai has said so himself)

So that it appears they have tried. The ones contacted were never going to say yes, or we could not afford.
  • Like 1

I think they contacted riders but it is a lot of organisation involved for the rider for a couple of meetings, if they had done it immediately JK got injured then perhaps would have got someone and there has to be a limit on money. Kings Lynn tried to get Dudek and failed, some riders think they can hold clubs to ransom.

• Like 1

Suck it up Mr Zero, suck it up ......

:). No need to as Swindon won't be racing against Coventry again this season :wink:

He has carried the team this year and it just shows what an ill-conceived concept the FTR draft was. Nothing against Garrity or Bees but that is where matches are being won this season.

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 1

So that it appears they have tried. The ones contacted were never going to say yes, or we could not afford.

Signing a top rider would pay for itself at this stage of the season especially with sponsors helping to pay for a deal.

I think they contacted riders but it is a lot of organisation involved for the rider for a couple of meetings, if they had done it immediately JK got injured then perhaps would have got someone and there has to be a limit on money. Kings Lynn tried to get Dudek and failed, some riders think they can hold clubs to ransom.

They tried to get Pawlicki too.