British Speedway Forum
R87

Wolverhampton 2016

Any chance of getting Woffinden back now he's going to be doing buggar all in Poland/Sweden ?

Unfortunately, it looks like our poor Reserves will cost us a chance at the title. Think our top 4 riders have been great for their positions with Joonas doing OK but not spectacular for a no5.

The form of the reserves seems to be becoming a problem - hard to see what can be done though.

I'd have Morris in for a starter but I know what you mean...at this late stage, not much can be done it appears. Just poor choices from the outset.

Woffy in for Joonas after tonight if possible.

Still, Howarth is a huge disappointment.

Unfortunately, it looks like our poor Reserves will cost us a chance at the title. Think our top 4 riders have been great for their positions with Joonas doing OK but not spectacular for a no5.

I'd have Morris in for a starter but I know what you mean...at this late stage, not much can be done it appears. Just poor choices from the outset.

Howarth was not a poor choice from the off , he was the top ranked EDR!

Howarth was expected to be a real trump card at reserve and in truth he has been the biggest disappointment of the team as he hasn't delivered what was expected.

Truth is there isn't anyone out there that is better to replace him with.

Lots of mumblings on the terraces tonight that we won't win anything with these reserves but there isn't a realistic option to replace them.

Howarth was expected to be a real trump card at reserve and in truth he has been the biggest disappointment of the team as he hasn't delivered what was expected.

Lots of mumblings on the terraces tonight that we won't win anything with these reserves but there isn't a realistic option to replace them.

Well Wolves fans seem to be deserting their team already. Stevebrum couldn't be arsed to go to a top of the table clash!

Well Wolves fans seem to be deserting their team already. Stevebrum couldn't be arsed to go to a top of the table clash!

Waiting for woofy to arrive now !!!

Why have you replied to one of my posts with a comment about Stevebrum?

Too busy sliding myself to be able to go at the moment.

Obviously that doesn't fit your (poor) point.

There is a difference to 'couldn't be arsed to go' from not able to.

Edited by stevebrum

Wolves will just have to suck up the defeat the same as we did at Poole. Sometimes there is just nothing to be done when a standout team comes along and turns you over. Belle Vue are the team to beat, or try to beat, and there's no one capable of doing it at this time.

Too busy sliding myself to be able to go at the moment.

What have you joined an ice rink? Sliding?

Wolves will just have to suck up the defeat the same as we did at Poole. Sometimes there is just nothing to be done when a standout team comes along and turns you over. Belle Vue are the team to beat, or try to beat, and there's no one capable of doing it at this time.

yeah your right nobody is capable of beating Belle Vue........oh except Lakeside 3 days ago!!! Oh yes Lakeside......didn't Poole win there and Belle Vue lost there???? Dear me try and at least get your facts right when trying to troll!!
  • Like 1

How very droll.

Sliding is what speedway riders do.

It's called amateur speedway.

Nothing beats doing it , watching is a 2nd choice.

• Like 1

How very droll.

Sliding is what speedway riders do.

It's called amateur speedway.

Nothing beats doing it , watching is a 2nd choice.

So you going to replace Howarth? Something needs to be done.

So you going to replace Howarth? Something needs to be done.

I'm not practising to get in Wolves team but I'm flattered you think I would make us stronger.

Howarth started well but has gone right off the boil.

Whoever we face in the play offs mean we will probably go out at that stage due to our ineffective reserves.

Shame really.

• Like 1

same old tosh !!! blame the reserves when the big money heat leaders cant score at home...yawwwwn

• Like 1

same old tosh !!! blame the reserves when the big money heat leaders cant score at home...yawwwwn

Nothing new here. High scoring reserves win you meetings and titles. History has proved that.

Obviously it's expected the heat leaders do their bit as well.

Nothing new here. High scoring reserves win you meetings and titles. History has proved that.

Obviously it's expected the heat leaders do their bit as well.