British Speedway Forum
R87

Wolverhampton 2016

I mean the Heat Leader list.

Quite how neither of them are on it is one thing... but the very fact we then don't consider them is another!

Wells to me was always 50/50 re making the list. PK to me is a clear heat leader!

It was Porky who made the point about dwindling crowds, at which point CVS shot him down.

I thought someone asked the question about the future with Cradley crowds solid and wolves crowds down?

To be honest the question of crowds down = losing money maybe subjective due to reduced costs the past 2 seasons. It might have been better to ask that if they feel wolves crowds are holding or are down and for what reasons do they suggest.

It's abundantly clear from standing on the terraces that crowd levels are down and decreased towards the end of the season.

Edited by stevebrum

Wells to me was always 50/50 re making the list. PK to me is a clear heat leader!

I thought someone asked the question about the future with Cradley crowds solid and wolves crowds down?

To be honest the question of crowds down = losing money maybe subjective due to reduced costs the past 2 seasons. It might have been better to ask that if they feel wolves crowds are holding or are down and for what reasons do they suggest.

It's abundantly clear from standing on the terraces that crowd levels are down and decreased towards the end of the season.

Pretty sure it was Porky who commented on dropping crowds.

And he can clearly see from where he is positioned!

I think the PK situation IMO ( no proof what so ever ) is that he won't come for the terms being offered but if the the wheels fall off then they will make it worth his while ,just got to be careful that no one else "comes a calling ".I think he is worth the risk myself and IMO we will see him in the league this season whether it is in yellow and black your guess is as good as mine .

Edited by FAST GATER
  • Like 1

Why would Masters be a concern ? He rode well in the Olympique and put in a good performance in the Aussie GP

Theo Pjiper did that once and was a flop but at least he kept calm

So PK is not a heat leader.

They've well and truly lost the plot.

Read between the lines and you could see the possible answer.

PK not in the main plans but also not sure if he wants to return BUT maybe used if they get stuck.

That sounds like he doesn't want to ride here but will be available if needed and not looking for another team place.

Admission prices are up last season and heat leader is no longer getting 13 points so less to pay out may make the books look good but crowds were clearly down on a number of matches and I think the concern was if Cradley are doing well, where are the clubs heading if Cradley want to move up and Wolves struggle to get fans

I think the PK situation IMO ( no poof what so ever ) is that he won't come for the terms being offered but if the the wheels fall off then they will make it worth his while ,just got to be careful that no one else "comes a calling ".I think he is worth the risk myself and IMO we will see him in the league this season whether it is in yellow and black your guess is as good as mine .

That's a bit sexist isn't it?! :D

• Like 2

I think the PK situation IMO ( no poof what so ever ) is that he won't come for the terms being offered but if the the wheels fall off then they will make it worth his while ,just got to be careful that no one else "comes a calling ".I think he is worth the risk myself and IMO we will see him in the league this season whether it is in yellow and black your guess is as good as mine .

That's the best dropped R I've ever seen FG :rofl: Wonderful. :D:D:D

• Like 1

If he did what an ill thought thing to say!

That's the best dropped R I've ever seen FG :rofl: Wonderful. :D:D:D

least it brought a smile to a few faces !!!

Theo Pjiper did that once and was a flop but at least he kept calm

Read between the lines and you could see the possible answer.

PK not in the main plans but also not sure if he wants to return BUT maybe used if they get stuck.

That sounds like he doesn't want to ride here but will be available if needed and not looking for another team place.

Admission prices are up last season and heat leader is no longer getting 13 points so less to pay out may make the books look good but crowds were clearly down on a number of matches and I think the concern was if Cradley are doing well, where are the clubs heading if Cradley want to move up and Wolves struggle to get fans

I thought you had to read between the lines on here all the time :D still think someone will make an offer that will rekindle his interest in coming over if he is deemed a s/string but accept that he may be winding down his career .

Edited by FAST GATER
  • Like 1

That's a bit sexist isn't it?! :D

Homophobic more like ;)

• Like 1

So,at the talk in, Tai says he would one day like to return to British speedway(along with others).But it would have to be a set night a week(either Wednesday or Thursday)when every team would race.

He seemed to rule riding on a Monday,because of his commitment to Poland and Sweden.

So nothing we didnt already know,except for the fact unless CVS can twist Ladbrokes arm to change our race night,then one wonders when we will next see Woffy riding in the Gold and Black.

Heard a rumour last night that Sam Masters is wanted by Wolves, as the uncertainty regarding Leicester has made him available.

That rumour has been going around for a while irregardless of Leicester. Personally I don't see him being part of the last 2 riders we are meant to be 'gobsmacked' by. I expect Jacob to be back as that was hinted at so I doubt Masters would gobsmack anyone.

Personally speaking I'd be happy with masters over Jacob, so long as there are no PL fixture clashes.

So,at the talk in, Tai says he would one day like to return to British speedway(along with others).But it would have to be a set night a week(either Wednesday or Thursday)when every team would race.

He seemed to rule riding on a Monday,because of his commitment to Poland and Sweden.

So nothing we didnt already know,except for the fact unless CVS can twist Ladbrokes arm to change our race night,then one wonders when we will next see Woffy riding in the Gold and Black.

So, this from the World Champion who previously stated EL racing would have to be on a Monday??!!

• Like 1