British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bash

Ipswich 2016

i think you need to look at your own team before you start bad mouthing other teams off . :nono:

• Like 1

i think you need to look at your own team before you start bad mouthing other teams off . :nono:

On paper there's not much wrong with Peterborough or Ipswich team line ups . Injuries , fortune and form will decide one way or another its much to early to praise or rubbish teams without a wheel being turned. No need for snide remarks from your good self, Morrissey fan or anybody else, wait until the season starts and let the riders do the talking on track.

I didn't think trolling was allowed. Anyway, thanks for the laugh morris.

Edited by baldyman

I don't really see a stand out team at the moment.

Glasgow and Ipswich have gone for the top heavy approach whilst most others have gone for depth. I quite like the look of the Newcastle line up especially as they have 7.2 available for the final pick.

Ipswich have such an awful side, I'm still laughing at how they conjured up that side!

At least we have a team sorted . Ain't you still looking for one more rider or are you hoping to use R/R or a guest when the season starts .

• Like 1

At least we have a team sorted . Ain't you still looking for one more rider or are you hoping to use R/R or a guest when the season starts .

Is there not a rule that states -barring injury or a facility- that all teams must have a declared 1-7? Know we started 13? manxless after his practise day mishap, but only with said dispensation.

• Like 1

Ipswich have such an awful side, I'm still laughing at how they conjured up that side!

hopefully you have gone back to school now.

pathetic little weasel

let me know when you have a number 1

• Like 2

pathetic little weasel

He certainly talks a number 2.

• Like 1

pathetic little weasel

Morrissey fan has certainly stirred up your witches brew, you really shouldn't let him get to you, yes he is pathetic with his stupid comments , but all you are doing is dragging yourselves down to his level. Simple answer don't bite he'll soon get fed up with it if you don't respond
  • Like 1

Does anybody feel with the double uppers very likely to be missing on Good Friday as there is normally loads of fixtures that day, that there is a chance the usual Easter meeting will be on the Saturday evening this year?

Wonder what that means?

Answers on a postcard please.

showing your age there SB.....

At least you didnt say carrier pigeon! wink

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv