British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bash

Ipswich 2016

Wait till you get to the last page.

looks like you need a rewrite of that last page since the BSPA MC have ripped out the proceeding chapter!!

Well I think it's great that the panthers promotion are trying to give their fans a winning team, but obviously the committee doesn't

Edited by baldyman

I think it would be great if our promotion could give us a winning team!

And as a side issue I'm totally gutted for Peterborough (hmm, not really)

What if Coventry dropped Danny King and Ippo let him move to Peterborough and signed Cookie in his place along with whatever change that was necessary to fit within the points limit as long as Paco keeps his place?

Sorted!!

• Like 2

Well I think it's great that the panthers promotion are trying to give their fans a winning team, but obviously the committee doesn't

The issue is simple that a rider cannot double up for two teams that ride on the same night like Peterborough and Belle Vue.

Imagine if it was allowed and other clubs did it. Every week how many guests would there be?

Nothing against Cook wanting to do premier league but he needs to pick a track that doesnt ride Fridays

• Like 1

Exactly.

I would probably go every week if he was on board.

• Like 1

Let's start a petition, cook likes those

I've got my "We Want Shanes" petition in first Baldy - well, mine is the only signature, so I guess I will have to cross out "We" and replace it with "I" - doesn't have the same impact, does it and sounds a bit homo erotic, so maybe I'll bin the idea of a petition and just get my spray can out and graffiti the air fence in time for the Rye Mouse Rickets Cup match. Fans interactive involvement and all that. Reading the Star t'other day, it sounded like the current 1 - 7 will not be changed for foreseeable future - or does that mean that four of them will be changed in the seeable future?

So do we fancy our chances over rye house over 2 legs?

Do you?

Well with the provisional dates for the next round set towards the end of August theres plenty of time for a replay so Im going for draw!

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv