British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bash

Ipswich 2016

Awww go on it was my support that got him scoring for you.

Fair shares.

• Like 1

w

Awww go on it was my support that got him scoring for you.

Fair shares.

what , you loaned him your jockstrap ? easy on the replies pleas .

• Like 1

Congrats to Rohan especially not having seen the track before. Then again bIg sweeping tracks suit Rohan, it's the smaller/technical tracks such as Ipswich et al where improvement is required and will ultimately determine how far he goes in the sport.

• Like 1

Rohan Tungate - you little beauty. Chewey ing up the opposition like they were federation storm troopers? Romance ing the stone?

Really pleased to see him score so well last night. Always liked the guy and am delighted to see CL's inspired move to loan him out for a year and for him to also compete in the EL, paying off..... Anyone who didn't want him to return to the Witches this season is, errr, looking like baldyman now - and that might not be a good thing - sorry baldy :lol: .

How's everyone been in my recent absence and, is anyone going to Foxhall tonight, or will the crowd be even lower than the last home meeting? I am worried that my purchase of a dozen clappers may have been eleven too many. And of course there is the first instalment of CL's IFF manic mayhem of fun to look forward to - maybe.....

Edited by macca56

Sorry macca - I can't make it tonight.

Hope you have a good one.

Sorry macca - I can't make it tonight.

Hope you have a good one.

No worries Inveresk Man (not the same ring as Scotsman, has it?), you mentioned that before I went off for my latest op, so knew that, unless your plans had changed, that one of the East Lothian boys would be absent when CL takes the roll call at 7:45 tonight. Plenty of speedway for us to catch up at.

Baldy, when you have shaken the sleep from your eyes, whereabouts are you going to be hiding tonight so that I can come and say hi to you and the others?

In my continuing mission to invite 'celebs' to Foxhall, I may have to mention the name of a Portman Road legend (that's football) that I was speaking with last night - I won't name drop, I'm not that kinda guy. Ed Sheeran, look at your tweets!

What a strange day.... Its a Thursday and its sunny AND there's speedway.. Amazing! Still be -3c at Foxhall though..... Or will it?! Might be even stranger and we warm there too! What else might we see?

A Witches win?

Sarjaent not jumping the start?

A crowd that's entertained?

Paco full max?

Ritchings effort paying off?

Kerr scoring points in 1st 2 heats?

Risager's new ability to overtake?

Covatti not falling off?

King back to his Foxhall best?

All will be revealed tonight 7.45pm in the next episode of Ipswich Witches - the struggle

Don't be late.... Bring a mate!

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut
  • Like 3

Dude you should do promotions, cos I don't think we have anyone now

No worries Inveresk Man (not the same ring as Scotsman, has it?), you mentioned that before I went off for my latest op, so knew that, unless your plans had changed, that one of the East Lothian boys would be absent when CL takes the roll call at 7:45 tonight. Plenty of speedway for us to catch up at.

Baldy, when you have shaken the sleep from your eyes, whereabouts are you going to be hiding tonight so that I can come and say hi to you and the others?

In my continuing mission to invite 'celebs' to Foxhall, I may have to mention the name of a Portman Road legend (that's football) that I was speaking with last night - I won't name drop, I'm not that kinda guy. Ed Sheeran, look at your tweets!

Big back straight stand last stair case, against railings. Normally about 6 of us sitting there. Or just shout out baldy

I'll be there macca....

2ndbendbeerhut, I wish I could bring a mate, mine has deserted me for speedway!

Shame you can't make it round the back sue, then you could have joined all of us. I don't like viewing where you park ya wobbly bits

Hehe and my wobbly bits wouldn't make it round to the back straight...someone would have to carry me back and not sure it would be worth the hernia for the poor unfortunate person who had to do that.

Just read that King wont be in the British Semi - Final at Glasgow on Sunday .

http://www.speedwaygb.co/news.php?extend.30459