British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bash

Ipswich 2016

Have you found a friend yet Sue?

Has Macca found a Bald one yet?

Has the track been watered?

Update... Track not seen any water. 1st signs of blue groove on bends 1 and 2!

Paco not gonna get a Max ...

Kerr's won his 1st heat...

An old friend surprised me and was in attendance...he even brought me a cup of tea.

Didn't see macca though....

• Like 1

Can't believe I'm saying this, but can't wait to get to rye house to watch some exciting racing with passing. I'm sure it will be better than what we were served up last night.

Wonder if we will have a home fixture next week after all?

Worky go to Redcar next Thursday rather than us Witches......

Can't believe I'm saying this, but can't wait to get to rye house to watch some exciting racing with passing. I'm sure it will be better than what we were served up last night.

Not if it was like the league meeting at Rye, they turned the track into a one line track and I only can remember Robbo making a pass all night.

• Like 1

Wonder if we will have a home fixture next week after all?

Worky go to Redcar next Thursday rather than us Witches......

Yes we do... Edinburgh brought forward a week to 19th . but none on 26th

Not if it was like the league meeting at Rye, they turned the track into a one line track and I only can remember Robbo making a pass all night.

Just read the updates and there was 4 passes

Yes we do... Edinburgh brought forward a week to 19th . but none on 26th

Bugger when did this happen ? Now on a course next Thursday gonna be a mad dash from Panshanger for me .

Bugger when did this happen ? Now on a course next Thursday gonna be a mad dash from Panshanger for me .

all confirmed just a couple of hours too late to let people know before they left last night.

Thats speedway for ya.....

I like the BSPA website, it shows the rearranged meeting against Edinburgh on the 19th and still shows we're riding them again on the 26th.

Let's just hope the word reaches those who are not on here or the stadium will be even more empty than usual next week. And of course I'm sure some will arrive on the 26th to closed gates.

Edited by Super Blue
  • Like 1

Okay, I forgot about the Covatti pass on Robson in heat 13, but apart from that and the one I mentioned earlier they were the only genuine passes. Ritchings pulled a locker when Karger went by and Sarj shut off early to the line to let Heeps past.

I shall be going Saturday and sit in the stand by the first bend, hopefully it will be a better meeting than last time, but I'm not holding out much hope of a Witches win. I hope I'm wrong. Are you going Baldyman?

Yeah I shall be there. And I was only being tongue in cheek about the passes, as they don't have many there either. At ipswich this season though, we are being a bit mugged off with good racing so far.

Okay fair enough. They need to get the track finished as it changes from week to week or should that be fortnightly to fortnightly as that seems to be when our home meetings are. Nico seemed to be struggling last night, the track looked a bit bumpy, not as smooth as usual, maybe due to stockcars who knows.

Lets hope we get a decent meeting at Rye but as I've stated before it seems to be a one line track since they changed the shape, so the Witches need to get their gating boots on.

I made a pass at the lady in the bar that I bought an acceptable pint of plastic encased bitter before tapes up last night, so that may be one of the passes that were reported on.

I took my car into a SEAT dealership today to ascertain my radio code to enable me to listen to Ed Sheeran on my car radio or to play an Ed Sheeran cd over my car's audio system, a part of which is my cd interchanger which is located in my Cupra's glove box. We started discussing glove boxes and what they are used for (boxing gloves?) and I suggested that females would use their glove boxes more than males, utilising them like a handbag or a make-up case. So we went and checked what I had in my glove box - apart from the cd interchanger, and we found a box of out of date condoms. Which just goes to prove that a car may attract the ladies, but if the car's owner is unattractive to the ladies - it doesn't matter a fig how attractive the car is and; it also proves that a fool and his money are, indeed, soon parted, but blind optimism is sometimes quite enchanting.

I apologise, Sue for not seeking you out last night. I won't go into details, but I encountered a few issues that led to me arriving after the rider introductions and became confused by the swathes of people inside the stadium and had to head to the nearest alcohol outlet that I could find. I then sat on my own for a while, resembling an abandoned inverted egg in a Canterbury top - by the way that is not Canterbury as in: Crusaders, Bulldogs or, Tales but as in:

https://www.canterbury.com/men-c1

(Other sportswear brands are available)

I had to go back into hospital on Friday, as the entertainment level at last night's meeting had led me to burst some of my latest post op stitches, so am just catching up on the comments and, had posted my review of Thursday night's meeting on that Thread.

It was really good meeting you guys and thank you for making me feel well cum in your cum pony.

• Like 1

Was good to meet you macca.

Can understand the need for a drink - its a standard symptom for Witches fans recently!

Take care of those new stitches this time.

• Like 1