British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bash

Ipswich 2016

Trouble is, Edinburgh are rubbish and we will win comfortably and then the management can say we have turned a corner and all will be rosy again so no need for changes. Then a decent team turns up and we lose again cos we are still a rubbish team. It happens every season and I've had enough of the same rubbish spouted on social media and stuff. Now Hawkins is spouting the same rubbish, I was hoping he may have been different.

Ipswich are so lucky there are many fools like me that will turn up every week cos we love speedway. Maybe that's about to change.

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 1

Has Ritchings' partner given birth? Surprised he rode today for Birmingham seeing as he missed last nights meeting at Rye due to his partner being in "slow labour".

• Like 1

According to Mr Bacon on twitter there's some big Witches news coming tomorrow.

I'm not going to hold my breath that it's anything exciting though.

It's probably going to be Hume for Ritchings, which in reality will make not a bit of difference. It's 4 of our top 5 that are the problem.

In that case huge news would be Kerr or Risager out...

And Massive news would be King or Covatti out...

Just news then IMO... Bit like changing helmet colours back to white from Green... Wood it make too much difference...?

Either way won't have a Mountain to climb...But Hume knows who it gonna be! 😉

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut
  • Like 1

Tomorrow, some big Witches news, hear from @chrislouisIWSC @rhr_211 @DanyonHume_ & @CMountain57 (who was awesome 4 @MildenhallFT today BTW)

So it's either Hume or Mountain for Ritchings? Sounds like Connor Mountain as why else tag him in to the Witches news?

Would be a bit ironic seeing as I only just mentioned how well he's been going on here an hour ago!

Edited by Hong Kong Phooey
  • Like 1

A switch at no7 is really like moving deckchairs on the Titanic though isnt it - but at least it is something.

Bacon tweets often throw out a bit of a smokescreen so perhaps not either of those mentioned.....

• Like 2

I don't know this mountain. Is he a young English local lad?

We could do with making a few changes really. I would keep morten and paco, as for the rest, who cares

Yup... Andy Mountains( ex rider) son. From Kings Lynn, or so speedway GB says.

We could do with making a few changes really. I would keep morten and paco, as for the rest, who cares

We haven't got Mountains in East Anglia so he can't be that local, boom boom!

• Like 1

Your big chance this coming Thursday Macca.

Our young side will be hoving into view and this will be Ippo's best opportunity to hump the champs before we really get going.

If the weather is set fair, there is no reason why I wouldn't bomb along to the match on Thursday, and would be good to catch up with you. TBH, I don't really care if this Witches team wins, loses or draws as long as I can sit at home afterwards and feel that I have been treated fairly for the price of my entrance fee and can have something to attract my attention during the meeting and to look back on afterwards.

At least the current situation at the home of the Witches has created a great little piece of banter amongst you guys on here, which I have thoroughly enjoyed - thanks guys.

• Like 1

I really wish I could say up yours louis and only watch my team away, but I don't think I can.

Can someone put the not so big news on here tomorrow please

If the weather is set fair, there is no reason why I wouldn't bomb along to the match on Thursday, and would be good to catch up with you. TBH, I don't really care if this Witches team wins, loses or draws as long as I can sit at home afterwards and feel that I have been treated fairly for the price of my entrance fee and can have something to attract my attention during the meeting and to look back on afterwards.

At least the current situation at the home of the Witches has created a great little piece of banter amongst you guys on here, which I have thoroughly enjoyed - thanks guys.

You obviously didn't feel like that Thursday if you had bits of your post removed

• Like 1

Didn't Mountain guest for us once at foxhall last season ?